James Spady says Saturday's game is a "Must Win" for A&M

Come on Spady! Let's go dude! I have been rooting for ya, but damn! The time to start winning is now.

For the record, I think I am leaning towards picking sTu.

giphy.gif

The sad part is with all your wisdom you never predicted JSU being such a bottom team over the last 17 years. How ironical!

I will answer this for TigerPride

1. If JSU would not have hired Bell we would have won 15 consecutive SWAC football Championships.

2. Our players are better than all SWAC players IF we had good coaching.

3. If our coaching staff had better players we would be better.

I think that Texas Southern badly wants this win. I think that AAMU badly needs this win in the worse way. I feel that if AAMU loses this game they are in for a long year and Spady can say bye bye to his job.

I think that Texas Southern badly wants this win. I think that AAMU badly needs this win in the worse way. I feel that if AAMU loses this game they are in for a long year and Spady can say bye bye to his job.

He's in for a long season regardless if he beats a struggling Txsu.

Basically

Spady got the LCC and homecoming 2 weeks in a row...he has to win both.

Look at his demeanor during the interview...he knows lol

how? lol just make sure yall beat a "struggling" uapb

I'm not concerned about Hughes. Some fans are but I'm not. This team has a lot to work out offensive wise but it will be ok. Just know the season will be long in normal. He'll beat Bama state & your fans will get super excited & forget there's a championship to win therefore spady will be Right back in normal next fall, repeating steps 1-3. Y'all not about that firing life. Lol.
Beat them southern cousins in Bama & he's secure.

I'm not concerned about Hughes. Some fans are but I'm not. This team has a lot to work out offensive wise but it will be ok. Just know the season will be long in normal. He'll beat Bama state & your fans will get super excited & forget there's a championship to win therefore spady will be Right back in normal next fall, repeating steps 1-3. Y'all not about that firing life. Lol.
Beat them southern cousins in Bama & he's secure.

how you know? Lol you acting like you went to A&M to speak on what our fans think, you don't know shit bruh lol

Spady 3-0 vs jsu so what are you talking about anyway?

Last edited:
how you know? Lol you acting like you went to A&M to speak on what our fans think...you don't know shit bruh lol

Spady 3-0 vs jsu ..so what are you talking about anyway?
CeeDog and 2kool told us, that's how.

And you still bragging about beating subpar JSU teams? Just shows how desperate you are. Dude, AAMU should be embarrassed at their performances so far. It's pitiful.

I think all games Saturday are going to be close with the exception of JSU/UAPB and Grambling/MVSU. I think that Grambling and Jackson St. wins those games by 14+ points easily. However if AAMU loses to Texas Southern at home, they are in some serious trouble. Texas Southern lost a lot of talent especially on the offense side of the ball. AAMU however returned just about everyone except their QB. If AAMU wants to win they are going to have to play that FR QB to stand a chance. If they don't it will be another 3-4 win season for them.

Sure a win with the Magic City Classic can save him, right?
It didn't save Anthony Jones. Lol The problem is when you load your schedule up with 2-3 FBS teams each year how do you you really justify getting rid of him? You gave him the excuses to live on. You know he has three loses out the gate then one or two rivalries and the best you get is a 7-4 or 6-5 schedule. I'm not a Spady fan at all but the AD and president must own this one.

Back