James Spady is the worst coach ever!

Every time I try to type Spady, spell check makes it Shady.

Anyways, this man has simply rolled the dice for a program and his head coaching career on his nephew. We the fans, alum, and supporters suffer.

I'm forever through giving that man any kind of support.

Congrats again Bama State on your win...!!!

See you next year Spady!!! Make sure you bring your nephew back to play

I doubt we go through this another year giving him a renewal...you don't lose classic like this. Congrats Bama st you showed up today while our team was sleep the whole gzme.

I been told y'all that. and Cee, they wouldnt listen to you either.... He was never the right guy for AAMU. You have to look at YOUR school and be honest with what YOU can run. Pistol at AAMU? REALLY? smh

I been told y'all that. and Cee, they wouldnt listen to you either.... He was never the right guy for AAMU. You have to look at YOUR school and be honest with what YOU can run. Pistol at AAMU? REALLY? smh
Funny, in the video the guy shot his pistol 3 times. 3 times that a Spady team has beaten JSU. What does that say, he ain't done a lot of damage but he is 3-0 against JSU. It simply speaks to the quality of JSU's football program. Nuff said....

Funny, in the video the guy shot his pistol 3 times. 3 times that a Spady team has beaten JSU. What does that say, he ain't done a lot of damage but he is 3-0 against JSU. It simply speaks to the quality of JSU's football program. Nuff said....

TRASH...SPADY bout to be fired but he will have a winning record vs smalltime JSU

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO

Dude we know we are .bad.. Thats the only way you beat us. You have never beat a JSU team with a winning record.

Lie again!! Dey beat yall when they were D 2 back in 95 or 96 in Birmingham. Smh
I started to mention this along with the fact that JSU went on to win the SWAC but what's the use, he will come back with more illogical BS like he always does...(sigh)...but I respect him because even with JSU now 1-8? He still talks noise and BB still cosigns after all these years...no other fans from their schools that I know of will do this...that's some real JSU Tigerpride for you! <--respect!

@dezjaguar thanks anyway...

I started to mention this along with the fact that JSU went on to win the SWAC but what's the use, he will come back with more illogical BS like he always does...(sigh)...but I respect him because even with JSU now 1-8? He still talks noise and BB still cosigns...no other fans from their schools that I know of will do this...that's some real JSU Tigerpride for you! <--respect!

@dezjaguar thanks anyway...
Anytime

Never. They must hope and pray that we never get good.

Lol @ beans. Dude, we don't pick and choose when to play JSU. We beat whatever is put on the field. If you think AAMU can't beat a JSU team with a winning record, just have one when we play. Since we have been kicking that tail so often, it must be that you have not had a winning record in a long time.

By the way, there is no need to pray for deliverance from something that is not going to happen. JSU and losing records go together like hamburger and ketchup, hot dog and mustard, coffee and cigarettes, hands and gloves, onions and bad breath, and flu and chills. Can't have one without the other. The phrase "JSU is our next game" always means "our next game is a win."

Lol @ beans. Dude, we don't pick and choose when to play JSU. We beat whatever is put on the field. If you think AAMU can't beat a JSU team with a winning record, just have one when we play. Since we have been kicking that tail so often, it must be that you have not had a winning record in a long time.

By the way, there is no need to pray for deliverance from something that is not going to happen. JSU and losing records go together like hamburger and ketchup, hot dog and mustard, coffee and cigarettes, hands and gloves, onions and bad breath, and flu and chills. Can't have one without the other. The phrase "JSU is our next game" always means "our next game is a win."
Man!! U wrong 4 this! Kmsl

For JSU, it has come to this. The period when they were feared is now far beyond everybody's memory. Now, everyone wants them for an easy win.

Comegy put a curse on their program after lickety split and The queen did him wrong....smh lol

For JSU, it has come to this. The period when they were feared is now far beyond everybody's memory. Now, everyone wants them for an easy win.
Im with u, remember im from Jackson. Ive seen them at there best while seeing them down spiral.

Back