James Spady is the worst coach ever!

Lol @ beans. Dude, we don't pick and choose when to play JSU. We beat whatever is put on the field. If you think AAMU can't beat a JSU team with a winning record, just have one when we play. Since we have been kicking that tail so often, it must be that you have not had a winning record in a long time.

By the way, there is no need to pray for deliverance from something that is not going to happen. JSU and losing records go together like hamburger and ketchup, hot dog and mustard, coffee and cigarettes, hands and gloves, onions and bad breath, and flu and chills. Can't have one without the other. The phrase "JSU is our next game" always means "our next game is a win."
Damn!!!!!

Lol @ beans. Dude, we don't pick and choose when to play JSU. We beat whatever is put on the field. If you think AAMU can't beat a JSU team with a winning record, just have one when we play. Since we have been kicking that tail so often, it must be that you have not had a winning record in a long time.

By the way, there is no need to pray for deliverance from something that is not going to happen. JSU and losing records go together like hamburger and ketchup, hot dog and mustard, coffee and cigarettes, hands and gloves, onions and bad breath, and flu and chills. Can't have one without the other. The phrase "JSU is our next game" always means "our next game is a win."
tenor.gif

I tried to tell y'all losers. Y'all just some country bumpkins that calls y'all selves a basketball school. Y'all need to go back to D2. And take Valley with y'all.

635883654045857000-TCLBrd-12-15-2015-ClarionLedger-1-C001--2015-12-14-IMG-TCL-Tony-Banks-05.jp-1-1-36CS71SC-L727517153-IMG-TCL-Tony-Banks-05.jp-1-1-36CS71SC.jpg

"Ok guys. We got this this weekend. I told the guys that we're gonna run this new formation on AnnieMae. 3 runningbacks formation with no QB. I call it the 'WildTiger' formation. We gonna win!!"

Since Cee and Tru didn't attend the game, I cooked up some old gumbo for them. I'm sure Oracle didn't go either, so here's a serving for you too.

[media]

Lol. you sound like another poster that didn't like Hughes after 1 practice.
Aye bruh no lie, these old men wanted to whip me at Lewis Crews after his first game. Lol I told them he wouldn't win more than 12 games in four years. Lol I haven't played football since the seventh grade and I could pick his offense apart. Lol

Wow....I am on the Spady must go bandwagon. Losing to jsu this year should get a coach fired not named MVSU.

Every team that finished below us in the East needs to be fired. No way should we have finished number 2 in the SWAC East.

Lol looking forward to seeing how good Alcorn will be as more of Hopson's players leave and McNair has to replace them.

SPADY not only phugged up the series with SU by undoing Jones work..he Also did the same with Alcorn...they probably done took the lead during this BS

Spady is the only coach that could fuk up my saying, "AAMU can only beat JSU when we have a losing record" LOL

Oh well. JSU wont have too many losing records going forward. Po Annie Mae.

Back