Jackson State vs Alabama A&M Game Updates: 1:00pm CT

Aqeel & The stable got busy on jsu yesterday...now yall jsu wafians go make a thread on the smack board about "the stable" or should I go find the old one..lol

Last edited:
As promised... Here are the highlights from today's game between Jackson State and Alabama A&M... Plus I provided the current SWAC East standings heading into the last weeks of the season.

Nice set up for this weekend Showdown! LOL

A great “bad game” for both teams...... our defense is HORRIBLE... if JSU doesn’t go conservative at the end... we lose .

I am still looking for that leader on defense to identify himself. In the past we always had that player on defense that opposing teams feared. However, I have yet to see that this year. I am not saying there are not any leaders on the team, I am saying the player that opposing teams fear has not stood out.

I mean that defensive lineman that commanded a double team, that linebacker that wreaked havoc all over the field or the defensive back that no opposing quarterback threw on his side of the field....I see the potential; however, in order for AAMU to move to the next level, we need a next level performance by the defense to beat a Alcorn, Grambling or Southern. I have faith in the defense; therefore, defensive backs give me some fight on those one on one balls, linebackers stay in your lane on the run pass option, defensive lineman keep putting pressure on the quarterback...Go Bulldogs!

Back