Jackson State vs Alabama A&M Game Updates: 1:00pm CT

He's good, but Tracey Kendall and Barry Wagner combo was a mofo
imagine Glass with Barry Wagner...that would've been something to see

Dang I'm glad I stopped in the tailgate section. Lol
after jsu scored that last TD folks were walking out of the game...heard TD Bulldogs and had to listen to the rest of the game in their cars or in the tailgate

Last edited by a moderator:

If we would've lost this game today the jsu wafia would've dedicated a whole entire thread to me on the smack board because of my relentless jsu trash talk...I know yall already had post on standby ..jsu folks that aint posted in years was ready to talk trash to me & the dawgpound about a jsu W up here in normal mwahahahahahaha
View: https://youtu.be/g20_8-TPyTQ

Last edited by a moderator:
@TRU3000 get ready might’ve made an appearance from retirement damn y’all 😂

jsutiger
Jsette87
Sippitiger
Bengalblue
boomsop1
Lynchstreetbengal
stampburgertiger
getreadyherecometheboombengal
DeltaJsu1
boomtiger
Jsurockthehouse
on and on and on.... yes I made up poster names but you get the point lol

A&M stopped an influx of Mia jsu fans from. coming back to TSPN after going into exile so many years 😂🤣

If we would've lost this game today the jsu wafia would've dedicated a whole entire thread to me on the smack board because of my relentless jsu trash talk...I know yall already had post on standby..jsu negroes that aint posted in years was ready to talk trash to me & the dawgpound about a jsu W up here in normal mwahahahahahaha
They are all in the FB Group RITS (Rough In The SWAC). It is ran by JSU peeps. I rarely talk noise and in that forum, I had mostly lurked but someone got me banned from the group over something petty and stupid. I'm pretty sure AAMU peeps are giving it to them, or at least those that have not been kicked out.

Anyways, much respect to JSU for a competitive game and a good turnout of their people at the game.

Hey Guys! Allow me to apologize for the tech issues that we had at Alabama A&M today. Our broadcast that was connected to the stream was working for about 1 minute and then the signal decided to just shut down. All of the tech that were on hand had no clue what was going on and why they could push out an audio signal from the broadcast booth. I'll post my highlights package later on

Hey Guys! Allow me to apologize for the tech issues that we had at Alabama A&M today. Our broadcast that was connected to the stream was working for about 1 minute and then the signal decided to just shut down. All of the tech that were on hand had no clue what was going on and why they could push out an audio signal from the broadcast booth. I'll post my highlights package later on
@TvSportsGuy21 When going to another level, there is always trials and errors. You all will get there. As a fan and supporter, I am just happy that initiatives have been taken to have this available. Your continued help with AAMU is greatly appreciated.

They are all in the FB Group RITS (Rough In The SWAC). It is ran by JSU peeps. I rarely talk noise and in that forum, I had mostly lurked but someone got me banned from the group over something petty and stupid. I'm pretty sure AAMU peeps are giving it to them, or at least those that have not been kicked out.

Anyways, much respect to JSU for a competitive game and a good turnout of their people at the game.
LOL...all the jsu posters that left this forum would be here right now talking about a JSU victory over A&M...they just knew they had that W in the bag....Ahhhh Ha too bad lol

Nope they aren't because they all saw what we saw.

Back