Jackson State New QB Jalon Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The lies you tell on Skelton. Skeleton can throw down field, the problem is his short to intermediate routes. Your new guy from what I've seen from him, he just throwing extended hand offs.

Nah, Skelton cant throw and neither can Noah... They benefit from being mobile and having good olines.

Seems like Hendrick has been doing some good things and bringing in some good players. Maybe a new day in Jackson. But I don't see first in the East.

P.S. Make sure GR does not shake hands with the coach.

It aint just that... we gonna have one big weakness become our STRENGTH. Hendrick has put some good people around him and when you see what im talkin about, you might be amazed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
giphy.gif

Lmao
Theres only one L on that list (South Alabama). The rest of yall arses will go either way.

All I can tell you is light some candles and hope like hell you all get by PV & BCU. Otherwise, you all will be in a hell of a fix like the Iranian Navy trying to close the Strait of Hormuz....LOL

Not worried about any of yall on that schedule lmao. Yall the one that need to worried about PV lol. We good over here.

Y'all are always as entertaining as Baghdad Bob before the season starts. I'm surprised one of you all aren't calling Clemson out......LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back