Jackson is this your new starting Quarterback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JagCynic said:
You're just jealous. Awww.... You're not getting any love from the other tigers. What a shame. :splat:

No .................... You were the only one foolish enough to answer #542's PM's for help. :retard: :goof: :goof:

PsychoJag said:
It should have been closed as soon as we saw the White Tiger :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

More like once the assine remarks started on the Sports Board.

Ya'll can't be THIS immature. If so.....all I can do is :smh:

8 pages of this mess?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JagCynic said:
I hope the white boy doesn't get too much flak for neing white on jsu's campus.

*on topic*

No more flack than BUBBA GUMP got for being your KOOL-AID sellin' SGA president.

Jstate83 ya'll infected JSU posters are the only people on the face of the planet that support Bell and his newest protege "The White Tiger" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SLT said:
More like once the assine remarks started on the Sports Board.

Ya'll can't be THIS immature. If so.....all I can do is :smh:

8 pages of this mess?

In defense of this mess sis ..................... THIS THREAD WAS SCREWED FROM THE BEGINNING POST. WE JUST HELPED IT ALONG. :nod2:

PsychoJag said:
Jstate83 ya'll infected JSU posters are the only people on the face of the planet that support Bell and his newest protege "The White Tiger" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And if SU had made a decision as such, are you saying that you would not support SU?

If your answer is no...then that is sad. Even if a family member make a bad decision....you still support them even though you know it is not a wise choice. But only time will tell. But why disrespect something based on color.
BTW...I'm not saying that this was a bad decision.

When PWC sign and play a black QB, we are proud as ever. But as soon as a HBCU signs a white QB, then it is funny/ridiculous. :smh:

jstate83 said:
In defense of this mess sis ..................... THIS THREAD WAS SCREWED FROM THE BEGINNING. WE JUST HELPED IT ALONG.

That's why I said....8 pages LB.....:wavey:

northern tiger said:
You all can't trip, SU had a white quarterback ten years ago. National tv and everything.

I was wondering when that was gonna click. And SU supported him.

UAPB also had a white QB.

So why is it comical now?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back