Jackson is this your new starting Quarterback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ya'll are a riot! :lol:

Band geeks......:emlaugh:

*wait a minute...I was in the band.* :retard:

It's still funny as all get out! :lmao:

LS Syndicate said:
We may have to hold off for a minute, 83. This one knows some big words.

Very perceptive, LS Syndicate. If I were to be 543, make it an honors fake degree, with a 3.7. I ain't greedy.

I'm not perfect at all, but jstate 83, your spelling is incorrigible. You really need a dictionary near your computer.

543, 354, 435...whatever number - your quarterback will get it soon. Jackson's White Tiger. :tdown:

JagCynic said:
Very perceptive, LS Syndicate. If I were to be 543, make it an honors fake degree, with a 3.7. I ain't greedy.

I'm not perfect at all, but jstate 83, your spelling is incorrigible. You really need a dictionary near your computer.

543, 354, 435...whatever number - your quarterback will get it soon. Jackson's White Tiger. :tdown:

LMAO@ White tiger!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JagCynic said:

CAN I OPEN THE NOMINATIONS UP NOW FOR #543 :retard: ..................... AND ADD THE TERM ............SPELLING NERD to it. :goof: :goof:

jstate83 said:
CAN I OPEN THE NOMINATIONS UP NOW FOR #543 :retard: ..................... AND ADD THE TERM ............SPELLING NERD to it. :goof: :goof:

That was so lame u need to take your alzheimer's medication ol man.

jstate83 said:

Just add that the nomination was pre-empted by your repetitive spelling mistakes and that someone finally called your, as you would type, "stupied" ass out on it.

Please go back and see exactly how many times you spelled stupid "stupied" in the past two days. Who do you blame? You were evidently taught it this way. It may have been a "stupied" professor at jackson state.

I vote for myself. :wavey:

jstate83 said:
#542 .......err............ OH FORGET IT!! :wavey: :wavey:

What number was bell?? 2 or 10???? Don't break your hip running to the computer old man. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JagCynic said:
Just add that the nomination was pre-empted by your repetitive spelling mistakes and that someone finally called your, as you would type, "stupied" ass out on it.

Please go back and see exactly how many times you spelled stupid "stupied" in the past two days. Who do you blame? You were evidently taught it this way. It may have been a "stupied" professor at jackson state.

I vote for myself. :wavey:

Please go back and see where I GIVE A RAT'S ARSE! :wavey:

Dude ............ This spelling smack is lamer than #542 ................ AND THAT'S HARD TO BEAT.

But keep impressin' us with that boring spellin' smack!! :retard:

PsychoJag said:
What number was bell?? 2 or 10???? Don't break your hip running to the computer old man. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HIMS so happy. He

FINALLY got someone to LIP-LOCK with.

2 LAMES IN A POD!! :wavey: Even got the same LMAO. :emlaugh:

jstate83 said:
Please go back and see where I GIVE A RAT'S ARSE! :wavey:

Dude ............ This spelling smack is lamer than #542 ................ AND THAT'S HARD TO BEAT.

But keep impressin' us with that boring spellin' smack!! :retard:

Go change your diaper and eat your tapioca.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It's working, though. You were riled by it. I laughed at you because of it. And you are still inferior to me. This is how you do it - continue to whip slaves (jsu, gsu, sh!t - the SWAC) . That's how you keep them coming back for more. It's called drapetomania - you scared to leave. Like a masochist - you love ass whippings.

I'm your sadist.

I spelled everything correctly, too.

JagCynic said:
It's working, though. You were riled by it. I laughed at you because of it. And you are still inferior to me. This is how you do it - continue to whip slaves (jsu, gsu, sh!t - the SWAC) . That's how you keep them coming back for more. It's called drapetomania - you scared to leave. Like a masochist - you love ass whippings.

I'm your sadist.

I spelled everything correctly, too.

Don't mind jstate83 all he can spell is Bell, c**n, and too n tin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SLT said:
Where, oh where is a moderator when you need one.

This thread needs to be closed. :smh:

It should have been closed as soon as we saw the White Tiger :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

jstate83 said:
I now give you the newest MARRIED COUPLE ON TSPN.

#542 and #543. :dizzy: :dizzy:

You're just jealous. Awww.... You're not getting any love from the other tigers. What a shame. :splat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back