It's that time of yr again chillunz': Feb 14th St Valentino's day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Women sure know how to make life hard on a brother whenever they want to. :shame:

Big brother, it's flowers. Not a house. It's not that hard. If it's that complicated for you, ask for something in return for the flowers. You send her flowers, she gives you head. Is that fair enough? :lol:

Big brother, it's flowers. Not a house. It's not that hard. If it's that complicated for you, ask for something in return for the flowers. You send her flowers, she gives you head. Is that fair enough? :lol:

Shouldn't have to be VDay for that to go down......that's one of those 24/7, 365 things........at least it would be if I had a husband.

I laugh at these chicks who men screw over them 364 days, then get them love stuff on V-day. So Sad!!!

I was thinking the same thing.

Some of these chicks are going to get these gifts on Valentine's Day, then that same man is going to beat her ass the next day. Be with somebody else that same night. All kinds of stuff.

But, they are adamant that you buy them something on Valentine's Day.

:smh:

Makes no sense.

And, you notice how Crit is not saying "get your wife flowers because you love each other or she's been a good wife to you". She's saying get her flowers so she won't be mad at you and cause drama in your house. I'll be damned if I'm coerced into doing ANYTHING because some woman might get mad.

Why not? If you're getting something for her, she should be getting you something.

It was always my thought that women AND men got Valentine's Day gifts. If not, there wouldn't be a MILLION cards to chose from for the man. :noidea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I just logged off Proflower.com because I choosed the cheapest flower arrangements they had @ 19.99 for some tulips. LOL!!!!!!!! By the time I finished putting in all the info and was about to hit "Confirm Order" button, I checked the total price again to see if it was STILL 19.99 and that mutha had went up to $40. :confused: I just simply closed the window and left. :shame:

OH Sis, she's giving up something for these flowers. Head, butt, cat, something. LOL!!!!

I just logged off Proflower.com because I choosed the cheapest flower arrangements they had @ 19.99 for some tulips. LOL!!!!!!!! By the time I finished putting in all the info and was about to hit "Confirm Order" button, I checked the total price again to see if it was STILL 19.99 and that mutha had went up to $40. :confused: I just simply closed the window and left. :shame:

My boss has been asking me all day about what to get his wife for VDay. I'm looking at him like, "you aint never asked me before and y'all have been married for YEARS with 3 kids...what's the big deal". So he goes on and on and then slips up and starts talking about this superbowl commercial with the Brazilian Supermodel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWrJgFjxlS0

I say, "Dave...that's why you are all into VDay this year?!?! Your wife will NOT turn into that model at the end of the night if you send her flowers"!! :lmao:

He turned so red and cracked up laughing!! Men are just sad!! :emlaugh:

It was always my thought that women AND men got Valentine's Day gifts. If not, there wouldn't be a MILLION cards to chose from for the man. :noidea:

The reason there are so many cards for the men is because all the one's for women have been bought by desperate guys who are trying to save face.

It is and looks like if more would just take that approach, they be FEELING the love and leaving all this pent up angst shown on the board out of their lives. But alast, what would the world be if men decided to keep it simple...:smh: Too much like right. Got to fight or make a fight out of everything...even receiving love presents. **sigh**

Shouldn't have to be VDay for that to go down......that's one of those 24/7, 365 things........at least it would be if I had a husband.

:what: :uhoh: :read:

I likes. :tup:

Blackn... I dunno' man.... "V-Day", the concept, is everyday for the SO, not just that one funky day.

whatever you won't do for your woman,
some other dude will,
In fact he's somewhere right now just waiting on the chance...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back