It's that time of yr again chillunz': Feb 14th St Valentino's day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther88

Banned
I, the newfound creator and maintainer of <b>Anti-Inc</b> lol, have now professed that it will be 8 years :bowdown: since I'd remotely entertained anything about the day in terms of :love: and :sperm: and such. :confused:

As the newly installed creator and leader of <b>Anti-Inc</b>, I do like to read what others are doing as they promote this american holiday but not federal holiday.

For myself, I'll be rising @ 4am to go to the gym to workout lol, go to work @ 8am, and immediately after work, go look and :lol: @ all those dudes spending much scrilla' for one day of "love," whatever that is, @ some sort of PaPas restaurant. lol Fire away. :tup:

I wouldn't mind if Valentines Day and Father's Day were excised off the calendar. How does one join Anti Inc?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I, the newfound creator and maintainer of <b>Anti-Inc</b> lol, have now professed that it will be 8 years :bowdown: since I'd remotely entertained anything about the day in terms of :love: and :sperm: and such. :confused:

As the newly installed creator and leader of <b>Anti-Inc</b>, I do like to read what others are doing as they promote this american holiday but not federal holiday.

For myself, I'll be rising @ 4am to go to the gym to workout lol, go to work @ 8am, and immediately after work, go look and :lol: @ all those dudes spending much scrilla' for one day of "love," whatever that is, @ some sort of PaPas restaurant. lol Fire away. :tup:

For ONCE, I'm with you on this, P. :lol:

For ONCE, I'm with you on this, P. :lol:

Aye Crit, these fellas better wake up, there are more women who do the break up so they don't have to be bothered on V-day than men now. :lol: It just ain't us no more. :lmao:

Aye Crit, these fellas better wake up, there are more women who do the break up so they don't have to be bothered on V-day than men now. :lol: It just ain't us no more. :lmao:

Roles are reversed in huge number these days. Ain't never came across sooooo many dudes who have more estrogen than me in all my life. :tdown: Might as well discuss Midol, cramps, pads, shaved legs and heels/skirts with men these days.

Roles are reversed in huge number these days. Ain't never came across sooooo many dudes who have more estrogen than me in all my life. :tdown: Might as well discuss Midol, cramps, pads, shaved legs and heels/skirts with men these days.

:lol: Sad these folks are that weak. I see it with my own eyes everyday. I work with some guys that are more petty than women. :lol:

The point is that you can only control what you do.

When you become a father, be the best father you can be. And the world will have another good father. :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Fugg y'all jaded neonegs its! :lol: I'm getting my shat on Vday, birthday, mother's day, Xmas, New years and any other CT done good day! Bet that! :nod:

:smh:

I haven't spent a dime in six years.

Still gonna have a great V-day though. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't ya'll know these holidays are nothing more than a ploy to get money you really can't afford to spend on frivolous trinkets from your wallets and Gucci bags to make other people rich?

If I don't buy you gift on a man made holiday, doesn't mean I don't love you any less. There are already too many selfish people with crap they don't need walking the planet as it is.

And the same people saying it's impossible for smart, level-headed individuals to be influenced by Paula Deen are the same ones advocating for V-Day gifts because that's what the TV, friends and relatives say they should have. :smh:

Last edited:
Kendrick, only in the Western world do people buy into this stuff. My only wish is that people stop pretending that Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day and for a large part Easter and Christmas is simply nothing more than a capitalist trap to get us to spend money.

Kendrick, only in the Western world do people buy into this stuff. My only wish is that people stop pretending that Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day and for a large part Easter and Christmas is simply nothing more than a capitalist trap to get us to spend money.

According to some people, it's impossible for folks to be influenced by the wilds of Western culture, advertising and media blitzes even though the habits of people have been studied by propagandists for ages.

I agree with every holiday being taken away accept Mother's day. You only get one mother, and believe me when you see her put in the ground and the vault is covered with dirt, you understand what it means not to have one. Mother's day should come 365 days a year as far as I am concerned, but all that other stuff screw it.

I still find it funny how folks wait in line at restaurants for hours to eat on V-day. :lol: Man that food be rush and half cooked. :lol:

You guys are so right.

Yet, we have an entire culture of women (and men) who believe that you don't love them if you don't jump through those hoops.

I just see it as an opportunity to build a relationship on something real and not consumerism or materialism. It's a challenge, but it can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back