Is Michael Jackson at it again?

Originally posted by pbla
......Micheael's personality is a result of his childhood.

If that is true, and I am not saying that it isn't, then how come the other Jacksons did not turn out like Michael? He is not the only kid who have had a strict father. I just think that something else is going on here. But anyway, I wish him well.

Re: Black conspiracy?

Originally posted by Bartram
All I want to know is where are all the black, "de white man is just trying to tear down de black man" hacks at now??? :rolleyes: What's the black race's explanation for this??? Is michael being framed and intensionally tore down by the white power structure???? I mean,,,, after all,,, we all know OJ was "innocent" right? this is just another OJ situation. Where's Johnie C???? :confused:

:lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
unbelievable.

you know how the black race always forgives and brings fallen black high profile mugz back into the fold. We should be coming to Micheals defense right? :rolleyes: I mean, we licked OJ up after he was "set up",,, we licked Mike Tyson up,, the list is endless,,, why not Micheal??

TSU/BAMA, would you consider LaToya, and Janet normal?

If look at the family, Jackie, Jermaine, & Tito were teen-agers, hell Jackie ran away a few times, and Randy wasn't quite the teen, but he was older than Michael.

Outside of Jermaine, none of the other brothers had careers when the group broke up, and none of them were stars. Marlon came along after the group was established, and again, he wasn't a star.

Michael is the only one of them to have contined to successs, in the group, and out of it. Hell the group was Michael, the rest of the brothers were just window dressing.

Janet was a childhood star, but not on the level as Mike, it wasn't until she hit her early 20's that her star really shined. I know she had "Good Times", and "Diff'rent Strokes", but let's be real, who was the bigger star as a child? Schit, look at her now, she's just as nutty as Mike, if not nuttier, she just hasn't changed color.

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
Outside of Jermaine, none of the other brothers had careers when the group broke up, and none of them were stars. Marlon came along after the group was established, and again, he wasn't a star.

Jermaine was on 'CNN Live with Connie Chung', setting the record straight about Mike. Normally, when I've see Jermaine, he's so cool, calm and collected. But not with Connie Chung. He was getting her 'off-a' his brother....

He told her that Michael doesn't have to explain his lifestyle to anybody. That back in '93, Mike settled with family because the media was running rampant with the allegations. Jermaine said that in any case of alleged-sexual assault, that charges are filed. The local DAs file charges, and that if the person doesn't go to trial, then a PLEA is agreed to. And in this case, there weren't any charges. And there was a settlement, not a PLEA. There is no public reocrd of his ever being charged (so Jermaine says). I was quite impressed that Jermaine stood up for his brother, and shot-down every crazy thing Connie Chung said......

I just wish he'd do something with his hair. he looks a hot mess with the sides gelled down, and a nappy, greasy, my-curl-is-growing-out fade up top......:D

:dude:

Originally posted by D-NICE
TSU/BAMA, would you consider LaToya, and Janet normal?

Well, thats depends on what you mean by "normal." I didn't say any of the Jacksons are "normal". I just said they did not turn out like Michael.

LaToya and Janet

Yeah TSU/Bama, I would agree that Janet has not done anything stupid yet. LaToya,,,, that one is a little tuffer, but I don't think she is out dangling kids (hers?) over balconies, having sleep-overs with pre-teen girls,,, blah, blah.

Re: unbelievable.

Originally posted by Bartram
you know how the black race always forgives and brings fallen black high profile mugz back into the fold. We should be coming to Micheals defense right? :rolleyes: I mean, we licked OJ up after he was "set up",,, we licked Mike Tyson up,, the list is endless,,, why not Micheal??

Watch where you say "we". OJ proved for me that the most important colour in America is green. If a Black man is ACCUSED of killing two white people, one of whom is a woman, he's toast. That OJ got off (his guilt or innocence is irrelavant, as I stated above) is proof that C.R.E.A.M.

Tyson is a savage, but WE are partly to blame for this because WE fed into this.

I don't give half a nutria's arse what Jacko does unless he endangers children. Speaking of which, where the bloody hell are those kids' parents?

Re: Re: unbelievable.

Originally posted by sophandros

Watch where you say "we". OJ proved for me that the most important colour in America is green. If a Black man is ACCUSED of killing two white people, one of whom is a woman, he's toast.

Sophy: I agree with that! This is evidenced in Clyde Charles's case in Houma, LA. The man spent 19 years in prison for rape of a white nurse. His brother actually did the crime, whic was proven recently with DNA evidence. Clyde is black and didn't have any money. He did not stand a chance to that all white jury. Nearly 20 years later, it takes Barry Scheck and company to push the local D.A. to simply release DNA evidence which is what exhonerated him.

sophandros, one of the main reasons I don't have a problem with Michael Jackson, and the kids, is because you don't see any of their parents running to the authorities.

If the parents are OK with their kids spending the night, and sleeping in the same room, and bed with Michael, then why should I/we trip?

Even after the charges of molestation came out about him, those kids' parents are still cool with their kids staying over, so I can't understand the uproar. If he was kidnapping them, and sleeping with them, then that's something I would raise my eyebrows about, but the parents aren't complaining, so why should I?

I think into today's society, too many people try to parent other peoples children, and can't manage their own.

NICE

I still think MJ ain't normal. There's something wrong when a grown ass man prefers to be with lil boys as apposed to having an intimate relationship with a consenting adult. I'll be damned if I send my nephews to his house. :eek2:

Secondly, there's something wrong when a black man turns himself white, has 3 three lil white kids and tells the lil kids that they don't have a mother. Those lil kids are gonna be psycho. :xeye:

Although, I really didn't care for the interviewer. Mike needs to shut the HELL UP. Like everyone else said, I do question the parents that leave there kids with MJ.

Spirit:

I agree he is not "normal" given his own explanation of his childhood. Then again, that <b>would</b> make him normal when considering that 89% of the rest of the nation lives in dysfunctional homes too.

If you believe he has turned himself white, then yes that would be a problem to the believer. Only because I know of people personally who have lost a great amount of skin pigmentation due to the disease vitilago...

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
If you believe he has turned himself white, then yes that would be a problem to the believer. Only because I know of people personally who have lost a great amount of skin pigmentation due to the disease vitilago...

That's not as much of an issue is his disease combined with his nose jobs--which he admitted that he got because he felt that his "Black nose" was ugly.

Originally posted by sophandros

That's not as much of an issue is his disease combined with his nose jobs--which he admitted that he got because he felt that his "Black nose" was ugly.

I agree. He had some self-esteem issues.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
*off topic*
Why was he renting his own car? From Rent-A-Wreck? Does he even know how to drive?

And why the **** didn't someone sue that boys mama for child neglect? When did she find out? When the papers were filed in court against Michael?

It makes me feel as if this woman sold her son to him - for gifts and travel. It's sick. She is sick. You don't talk to your child enough to know he is going through some drama....or are you so blind to the material gains that you let the sufferer continue suffering?

My family would kick my ass. But then again, that's how close we all are.

I know this is wayy off topic, but I have a 15 year old son - there is no way I would let him sleep with a grown azz man - no way. Someone better catch some carpet, and you best beleive it won't behind closed doors.

Janet still somewhat normal...even though she a O'. Er'body been hittin that from J.D. to Justin Timberlake.

Back