Is Michael Jackson at it again?

unknown

Michael Jackson Admits to Sharing Bedroom With Kid

Michael Jackson has admitted he still shares his bedroom with youngsters despite allegations of child sex abuse made against him a decade ago. Jackson's revelation to British journalist Martin Bashir came in a much-publicised documentary broadcast on the UK's ITV1 channel yesterday.

During the programme it emerged that children still slept overnight at Jackson's house, despite the allegations of abuse - that the singer always denied - made in 1993. Jackson said he sometimes slept on the floor while giving the children his bed, which he said was a "beautiful thing", "charming" and "sweet".

"Why can't you share your bed? That's the most loving thing to do, to share your bed with someone," he said.

Jackson introduced Bashir to a 12-year-old named Gavin, who he befriended as the youngster fought cancer. The boy said he battled his illness with the help of Jackson and that his parents were happy with their friendship, and saw nothing wrong with him sharing a room with the star. Jackson insisted his love for children was entirely innocent and had nothing to do with sex.

"My greatest inspiration comes from kids... it's all inspired from that level of innocence. I just love being around that all the time," he said.

Bashir had "unprecedented" access to Jackson for the 90-minute ITV1 documentary, Living With Michael Jackson. He followed the star for eight months, interviewing him several times and spending time at his Californian ranch, Neverland, which includes a zoo and a full-scale fairground. Jackson was also filmed spending $6m (?3.6m) on a shopping excursion during a stay in Las Vegas.

The singer grew emotional as he described his hard-working childhood - singing with his brothers in the Jackson Five group - and his "hated" violent father. He said his father had made him self-conscious about his appearance, saying he had a "fat nose".

But when Bashir asked him about reports of multiple plastic surgery, he denied having more than two operations on his face, saying only: "Oh God, oh please... it's stupid, none of it's true."

Jackson said he was giving his own children - Prince and Paris, aged five and four, and baby Prince Michael II - as "normal" a childhood as possible, even though they never saw their mothers. He blamed the ever-present paparazzi for meaning his children were always masked in public.

He said his third child had been born to a woman he had never met, saying he had not cared who she was as long as she was healthy. Prince and Paris' mother is Debbie Rowe, Jackson's former dermatology nurse who he married in 1997. Jackson said she had handed over the two children to him as "gift" and that she was not involved in bringing them up.

Bashir was present during the infamous "baby dangling" incident in Germany recently when Jackson held his baby son over a balcony to show waiting fans beneath. Jackson denied that had been wrong, saying any criticism was "ignorant" - a word he also used to describe media criticism of any other aspects of his life.

"We were waiting for thousands of fans down below, and they were chanting they wanted to see my child, so I was kind enough to let them see. I was doing something out of innocence.

"I love my children, I was holding my son right and strong... I wasn't going to let him fall," he said.

He said he wanted more children and was considering adopting two from each continent.

The singer said he wanted to "live forever" and "totally" identified with the immortal children's fiction figure Peter Pan.

Questioned about the apparent change in his skin tone over the years, Jackson said he had the condition vitiligo, which made him lose skin colour and meant he was allergic to the sun.

I heard this being discussed on the radio recently. This dude is truly lost. I have a hard time looking at him on TV now. Talk about an ugly sight. :vomit:

The interview that was done with the BBC is supposed to be aired on one of the ABC news programs (primetime or 20/20) later this month. It is also reported that he stated that he has never had plastic surgery. :rolleyes: Now if you believe that, I've got some beachfront property in Baton Rouge for you to buy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The special airs tonight, prepare for all kind of weirdness. For those who've seen his son, can you tell me how his hair can be as blonde and stringy as the average white kid. I mean most biracial kids' hair texture and other features will be that of the black parent w/the complexion lighter of course. (see Shemar, Halle, Amerie, etc.)

(lets out huge sigh)

I just watched this interview. I actually forced myself to tune in this time. All I can say is that am now heavy-laiden and burdened down after viewing.

Let us pray for MJ.

I watched this piece of bull last night and this is what I got from it.

The man is not educated enough to speak intelligently.

He has been cooped up for so long he doesn't know how to act.

He has some sort of speech problem.

"I love to go to the zoo to see the gorillias, I must see the gorillias"<--------and they love to see you too!

Assumptions were made about why he held the baby over the balcony, and he made up stupid things to make it seem right.

What was up with baby girl that hugged and kissed him, she acted like she had seen THE ALMIGHTY FATHER! Then the friend who consoled her, I wonder would they act the same way when Jesus comes back? smh!

Where's Janet?

Talking about, the mother and I have an agreement to not let her identity out so she won't be bombarded with press!- Go ahead and give it up Mike there is no baby momma, these are some of the children on the milk carts!

:ph34r: Overall Michael is very Suspect!

Originally posted by ms.sonic96

He has been cooped up for so long he doesn't know how to act.

Herein lies the problem. The sad part is he's probably been cooped up BY CHOICE. :slap: Although he blames a lot of things on his father, he has too many brothers not to know how to act. He needs serious help.:dizzy:

I watched the Special last night, too. And I feel sorry for his kids.... They have to suffer through his reclusiveness and fame. I hated seeing them having to wear little masks, and Mike looked like needed rome Ritalin when he was feeding his youngest son, Prince Michael II.

But I'll say this about the man. He STILL has that effect on people. When they were in the van outside the restaurant in Berlin, and the woman was begging for a hug, and he let her in. After she hugged him and got out, she went over to the saide (in front of that Bimmer) and JUST LOST IT!!!!! She was crying and shaking like she'd seen Geezus.......

So, he's still got it.......

But that brudda's got some issues........

:dude:

Man, you all just pray for Peter Pan. He really needs guidance.
Everybody is going to drive Peter Pan back into hiding.
pp_spl2_02.jpg

I saw the special. For the most part, I think Michael Jackson is as normal as someone with his fortune, fame, and past can possibly be. Madonna shielded her kids from the camera. So did Brandy and a number of other celebrities. There is nothing wrong with wanting privacy for his kids.

Forget Diddy and Baby...no one does a shopping spree like Mike. He is a baller.

The only thing that bothers me is the sleeping with kids thing. I can understand that he loves kids and all. And it may be all harmless. But come on now...letting little white boys sleep in your bedroom...that's not normal.

Keep in mind that the media is judgemental and they will try to force their opinions of this man on you. He is human just like everyone else. If a camera followed us around 24/7, I'm sure some alarming ish would come out as well.

Personally, I think folks need to leave the man alone. Given his fame and notariety, he is (in his mind) doing the best he can do to protect his kids from the foolishness. Granted, I'd probably allow someone else to take the kids to the zoo. They'd go in unnoticed and fit in with everyone else. However, with the love he obviously has for them, he wants to spend time with his kids and watch them have fun unlike JOE who beat the isth out of them if they didn't "do it like Michael".

I agree he has childhood issues that he could get counseling for...other than that...leave him the hell alone.

Who gives a rat's arse if he admits he had 50 nose surgeries or zero. No one will believe him one way or the other. Since those questioning him aint buy him 6 million dollars worth of art from one store in the mall, muck 'em! Who cares what he has done to his face? Why is white america fascinated by that isht? He had a point though. The suntan industry is a billion dollar industry because white folks try to get darker...and absolulely nobody is interviewing them for wanting to be as close to black as possible. So what if he bleached his skin!? What does it do for me or against me? NOTHING. I don't get the damn fascination with him.

I was sitting in front of the tv wondering why are they asking him these questions if they already know the freaking answer. Anybody with eyes, knows darn well he has had surgery on his nose...Why hire other surgeons to prove him wrong?

ALSO, this politician woman who is about to start a damn war about the man with kids in his room.... In all honesty, I don't believe he did anything to them... Hell the reporter himself said.. Michael needs to grow up...which to me indicates he still behaves in a child-like manner....harmless. Furthermore, I know I was fond of my grandma and I'd rather sleep with her when I was a child than anybody in the whole world. She had 3 bedrooms, and I sleep with her in the smallest bed than to sleep in a big bed by myself or with my other Aunts or even my Mom... At the same time, I would not take the risk that Michael does given the bullisht he went thru in 1993. That is the only thing I'd change about him.

As for how he fed his baby "Blanket", who cares? I have seen more mothers than a little bit, rock and bounce their babies to quiet them down. I think he was more nervous about the cover being removed from the child's face than anything. Otherwise, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with him trying to calm the baby...Geesh!

Get off his jock is all I kept thinking.

MsJag4Jag you are correct. I wonder what white America had to say when Mike said that white people look white when they're young...yet spend the bulk of their life tanning...trying to look BLACK You see ole boy didn't say ish after that.

Note to Mike: If you don't want people all up in your business, be like Prince. Don't say ish to nobody. Keep em guessing!!!

Well said Mrs. Eva.....err Ms Jag. I wish people will just leave the man alone. If the kids parents don't mind, why should I? It's their child/children. A lot of people can't even raise their own kids, and have to gaul to worry about Michael Jackson, and the children that are around him. How many of those kids actually looked afraid of him? They were all comfortable around him, including the reporter, who claimed to be so disturbed by him.

If he was so disturbed, how could he spend 8 months of his life galavanting all over the world with Michael Jackson? How responsible of a parent is he, to leave his child for 8 months, to spend with a man, and other peoples kids? How much love does he give his kids?

Is Michael Jackson normal? Hell no! He lost all normalcy the day he imitated James Brown with his dance moves, and began to sing. At the point, his life was over, and unlike a lot of childhood stars, he didn't fizzle, in fact his star got brighter as he grew older, his whole life has been spent in the public eye.

He has no concept of being a normal adult, and probably never will, because he never had a childhood; there was no progression in his life from child to adult. Where were the growing pains we all go through, to go from being a child to an adult?

The sad thing in all of this is, he didn't choose his life. His father gave it to him, no if's, and's, or buts about it.

What I saw in the interview last night, was a man that was abused as a child, and has never gotten over it, because he had no outlets to go to. Eveyone close to him was too afraid of his/their father, and anyone outside of the family exploited him. I think once he got his freedom, he couldn't turn to anyone for the simple fear, the person he would turn to, would go public with the information, just for their own fortune, and 15 minutes.

Can anybody say, they've been the model parent? I'm not a parent, but I've seen parents, and at some point I've seen them all do something, that could be deemed weird, because everyone raises their kids differently.

If his kids grow up to be decent people, I just hope someone will give the man some kind of credit for being a decent human being, rather than some kind of freak of nature.

NICE

I saw the interview last night and my take on it is that the British Press was trying to ridicule Michael.

Micheael's personality is a result of his childhood.

I don't like the idea of him having a slumber parties with little teenage boys though.... I just do not think Michael is some sort of pediphile as the British press tried to do last night in that documentary.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I saw the first hour of the program and all I could do is shake my head. He has serious problems and maybe being a recluse is the best for him and the kids. I feel sorry for him.:smh:

Michael was correct when he said that "people in today's society are automatically trained to think SEX whenever a bedroom is envolved" which isn't necessarily the case. We think like that because we as a society have become so sexually oriented.

When I ran track at PVU we would go on trips and our hotel rooms would usually have 2 queen sized beds in each room and 4 of us would get a room. Some guys were like "man, I'll sleep on the floor or in the chair because I aint sleeping with no ni**a!" I was like, why does that have to be gay just because two guys are sleeping in the same bed? Especially as skinny as we were and the bed was real big. But, we're trained to think that way.

With Michael it's the same thing. He can have kids in his room without anything sexual happening. Bed does not = sex. Only sex = sex. However, since kids can lie and parents can sue, maybe he should be more wise.

It's easy to look at Mike and shake our heads, make comments, and think he's wacky.

BUT, before we do that, think about how many people would shake their heads at us if our "alleged or real wrong doing" was broadcasted for this entire judgmental world.

What if our "alleged wrong doing" from our high school years was televised, whether it was true or not?
What if our "alleged wrong doing" from our college years was broadcasted, whether it was true or not?
Think about the mistakes you've made in the past 10 years alone. What if the world saw it and had the nerve to judge you for it just because they don't do your particular "wrong" though they do their own "wrongs"?

There's still no evidence of Mike do anything illegal or anything that's hurting anyone. His kids are being raised different than your mother raised you, so what? The only reason you should take that interview seriously last night is if you value the interviewer's opinion.

We can shake our heads at Mike if we want to but I bet that at the end of the day we're NO BETTER than him - morally, or in any other way.

Originally posted by nevaehinvesting

We can shake our heads at Mike if we want to but I bet that at the end of the day we're NO BETTER than him - morally, or in any other way.

That, my friend, is the bottom line.

For those of you of the Christian persuasion remember: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Unfortunately, it seems that we are a society of people who keep rock gardens for ammo.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Personally, I think folks need to leave the man alone. Given his fame and notariety, he is (in his mind) doing the best he can do to protect his kids from the foolishness. Granted, I'd probably allow someone else to take the kids to the zoo. They'd go in unnoticed and fit in with everyone else. However, with the love he obviously has for them, he wants to spend time with his kids and watch them have fun unlike JOE who beat the isth out of them if they didn't "do it like Michael".

I agree he has childhood issues that he could get counseling for...other than that...leave him the hell alone.

Who gives a rat's arse if he admits he had 50 nose surgeries or zero. No one will believe him one way or the other. Since those questioning him aint buy him 6 million dollars worth of art from one store in the mall, muck 'em! Who cares what he has done to his face? Why is white america fascinated by that isht? He had a point though. The suntan industry is a billion dollar industry because white folks try to get darker...and absolulely nobody is interviewing them for wanting to be as close to black as possible. So what if he bleached his skin!? What does it do for me or against me? NOTHING. I don't get the damn fascination with him.

I was sitting in front of the tv wondering why are they asking him these questions if they already know the freaking answer. Anybody with eyes, knows darn well he has had surgery on his nose...Why hire other surgeons to prove him wrong?

ALSO, this politician woman who is about to start a damn war about the man with kids in his room.... In all honesty, I don't believe he did anything to them... Hell the reporter himself said.. Michael needs to grow up...which to me indicates he still behaves in a child-like manner....harmless. Furthermore, I know I was fond of my grandma and I'd rather sleep with her when I was a child than anybody in the whole world. She had 3 bedrooms, and I sleep with her in the smallest bed than to sleep in a big bed by myself or with my other Aunts or even my Mom... At the same time, I would not take the risk that Michael does given the bullisht he went thru in 1993. That is the only thing I'd change about him.

As for how he fed his baby "Blanket", who cares? I have seen more mothers than a little bit, rock and bounce their babies to quiet them down. I think he was more nervous about the cover being removed from the child's face than anything. Otherwise, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with him trying to calm the baby...Geesh!

Get off his jock is all I kept thinking.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not have said this any better. Thanks Ms J4J for saving me from typing the VERY SAME thing!!!!

I think that "doggone" reporter needs more help than MJ. He looked and act like a person from india minus the accent trying to win approval from Europeans.

That, my friend, is the bottom line.
For those of you of the Christian persuasion remember: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Unfortunately, it seems that we are a society of people who keep rock gardens for ammo.
Hey sophandros, this is the 2nd agreed instead of :argue: Is this wisdom rubbing off on you or what?:D

Originally posted by nevaehinvesting
Hey sophandros, this is the 2nd agreed instead of :argue: Is this wisdom rubbing off on you or what?:D

Planetary alignment? :)

Seriously, I think that we agree on more than you would think.

Black conspiracy?

All I want to know is where are all the black, "de white man is just trying to tear down de black man" hacks at now??? :rolleyes: What's the black race's explanation for this??? Is michael being framed and intensionally tore down by the white power structure???? I mean,,,, after all,,, we all know OJ was "innocent" right? this is just another OJ situation. Where's Johnie C???? :confused:

Back