Interview with a Orange Crackbaby......

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUPAKAT69

Page.........
it's my regretful duty to inform you that Orangeman a.k.a. Urange-sickle has once again regressed and gone back to his slawful ways. After months, and months of Supakat and other members "batch slappin" him, he indeed had reformed for a little while. We all accepted him after his reformation on a "probationary" period.......

We all have really tried peeps to acccpet him as one of our own......... :(
But it was brought to my attention that "Urangie" was pedal pushing his slaw antics again on the smack board. The confused members over there didn't initially didn't know how to respond, but I made them a promise that this travesty would never happen again on their board.

Anyway......we've got Urangeman via sattelite to ask him why???
What drove him to once again hit "the slaw pipe"????

SUPA: Urangeman, I'm very disapointed. All Ican ask is.....Why man, WHY????

Urangeman: (shaking and scratching the back of his head) Mane....I-I-I really tried mane. I couldn't help myself....Duh-duh-duh...The slaw just kept callin' me!!!!

SUPA: :( That's a dayum shame.....you were doing so good. And that "slaw-deprivation" clinic really seemed to be helping......

Urangeman: Ah-Ah- Ah (stops, hits his self in the face!! :eek: ) Mane, the carrots mane, and that mayo. I couldn't resist........!!

SUPA: ~shh~ We tried to help you. But I guess the Slaw arse sounds of your band has indeed drove you back to your slaw, slaw ways. I hate 2 do this but......

(yells 2 the back) Bring her out!!!!

~Out walks Urangeman's mom.....all the fellas in the crowd go wild.......~

"Mighty Blow!!! Mighty Blow!!!"

Urangeman's Moms: Son, how could you. I thought we were going to get through this together. I promised that I would stop jawing the S.p. guys up if you'd stop posting your nonsense.......
(starts crying) :bawling: It's a 12 step program dayumit!!! I can't do this alone!!!

SUPA: (~zip~!!) There, there Ms. Lady. We commend you for your efforts as well...... (puts Urangeman's moms head down on his lap).......but if he can't keep his word, then we all shouldn't suffer.

Urangeman :Momma!!! (starts jumping around like a lunatic monkey......the whitecoats come in and takes him away......!!!)

More to come!!!! Stay tuned!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
Page.........
it's my regretful duty to inform you that Orangeman a.k.a. Urange-sickle has once again regressed and gone back to his slawful ways. After months, and months of Supakat and other members "batch slappin" him, he indeed had reformed for a little while. We all accepted him after his reformation on a "probationary" period.......

But it was brought to my attention that "Urangie" was pedal pushing his slaw antics again on the smack board. The confused members over there didn't initially didn't know how to respond, but I made them a promise that this travesty would never happen again on their board.

Urangeman: (shaking and scratching the back of his head) Mane....I-I-I really tried mane. I couldn't help myself....Duh-duh-duh...The slaw just kept callin' me!!!!

SUPA: :( That's a dayum shame.....you were doing so good. And that "slaw-deprivation" clinic really seemed to be helping......

Urangeman: Ah-Ah- Ah (stops, hits his self in the face!! :eek: ) Mane, the carrots mane, and that mayo. I couldn't resist........!!

SUPA: ~shh~ We tried to help you. But I guess the Slaw arse sounds of your band has indeed drove you back to your slaw, slaw ways. I hate 2 do this but......

Urangeman's Moms: Son, how could you. I thought we were going to get through this together. I promised that I would stop jawing the S.p. guys up if you'd stop posting your nonsense.......
(starts crying) :bawling: It's a 12 step program dayumit!!! I can't do this alone!!!

SUPA: (~zip~!!) There, there Ms. Lady. We commend you for your efforts as well...... (puts Urangeman's moms head down on his lap).......but if he can't keep his word, then we all shouldn't suffer.

Urangeman :Momma!!! (starts jumping around like a lunatic monkey......the whitecoats come in and takes him away......!!!)

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'll give that 4:D smiley faces Supakat69 good writing........

:D :D :D :D Superior rating

It is time to attack the slaw..............

Yall UAPB kats ain't right

oT: next year it's on:redhot:

but until then

"IT'S WAR TIME BABY"cause this time I not going out without a fight! :redhot:

Re: but until then

Originally posted by Orangeman
"IT'S WAR TIME BABY"cause this time I not going out without a fight! :redhot:

I am the SLAW Doctor.

The quote above is a typical symptom of "Slawgervitis"

I recommend a real band program, a real school, a real conference, a real name, and a real grammar teacher(will you at that grammar above!) :(

We must attack the slaw people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~got my guns all shined up~

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by Orangeman
~got my guns all shined up~

I gave you an ample warning!!! But you chose not to adhere!!!

So that's tight...... you keep shining yourself up........

Remember this:

:eek: <<<--------- insert here!!!

Like I said, I done brought Ms. Urange-sickle out of retirement to shine me up.........!!!!

----------->>>>> The line starts here........all those who want a spit shine holla!! I'm not stingy, and this broad is worth sharing!!!

St8brave, since you're the first in the room, you do the honors!!!

(Supa sits at the door to take the tickets...........dayum shme we got to haze "yo mam's" to get you to stop making slaw comments........!!! :mad: )

NEXT!!!!

Page.........

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
News flash!!!

<marquee><font size =3>**NEWS FLASH**.......THIS JUST IN!!!!</marquee></font>

(~zip~ Supa hurries up and sits back in front of camera........)

SUPA: Uh, this just in........We have word that yesterday evening, the marines captured a Taliban soldier, who may know the whereabouts of......Osama Bin Laden!!!! However, he refuses to talk!!!

~crowd~ Boooooooooo!!!!!

SUPA: But we on the Swacpage Network....have recieved word that we will be able to do an exclusive interview with him......today, right here on our show!!!! But to pass time before he gets here we have a special treat........(Supa yells to the back)
Brang her out!!!!

Out comes Urange-sickle's mam's, clad in orange and blue thongs, with a cowgirl hat on. The fellas in the crowd go wild......

"MIGHTY BLOW!!! MIGHTY BLOW!!!!"

SUPA: So Ms. Urangesickle......what special treat do you have for us today???

Ms. Urangeman: Well all, as you know my son is very musically talented. He's marched in DCI and he goes to Langston University.......What I'm going to show you today is where he get's that talent.......

Ms. Urangeman pulls out a baritone.......smiles devilishly and place the b-tone between her legs........and starts to play "Stars and Stripes".....note for note!!!

(The front row falls out!!!)

SUPA: Dayum girl, that was impressive!!! I see why they call you the "Mighty Blow"!!! Anyway, the producer has just informed me that the Taliban soldier is here.....come on out!!!

Crowd boos!!!! :mad:
Taliban soldier comes out in handcuffs with his translator.....both sit down in the interview chairs.......

SUPA: Now Mr. Taliban Soldier.....ya'll blowin' up ish, and terrorizing folks. That's not cool.....dude what's up with that???

Taliban Soldier: A hock-mock, mock.....mock hock hock hock!!! :redhot:

Translator: He says may you all die a camels death, and he'll never tell you where Bin Laden is......

SUPA: Really dough??? Well we got something that might change your mind......!!!! (puts in ear plugs..... ;) )

Drums tap....Langston Marching Band (the Lump :rolleyes: ) comes marching out playing "In the Stone"!!!!

Taliban Soldier: A hock mock, mock??? :confused:
Hock-a, Mock-a, Ba-mock-a!!! :mad:

Translator: He says what kind of punishment is this??? This is insane!!!

SUPA: Oh trust me it gets worse!!!!

Langston goes into concert formation and plays "Feelin' on your Booty"........they tearin' it up!!! :(

Taliban Soldier: :xeye: (squirming.......!!!)

Translator covers his ears.........Langston goes into Dance Block and starts to Perkulate.......!!

Taliban Soldier: (~cracks~) MOCK MOCK HOCK!!! :bawling: (whimpers) A hock a spock a mock......:bawling:

Translator: (yelling over the garbage azz sound) He says that you can find Bin Laden in the third moutain east of Kabul....he'll even call him for you!!! Just stop that wretched noise!!! :eek:

SUPA: (takes out ear plugs) I thought he'd see it our way..... ;) (Supa takes blows whistle, band stops playing and marches out.......)

Taliban Soldier whimpers pitifully....... :smh:

SUPA: (hands soldier a tissue) Man, I'm sorry we had to use that form of cruel and unusual punishment.....we just trying to save lives. But if it would make you feel any better we have a lil something that might cheer you up.........!!! :D

Taliban Soldier: (stops sobbing) HUH??? :confused:

Out comes Ms. Urangeman, unzips the soldier.....and goes 2 work!!! :D

Taliban Soldier: :lmao: A hock mock mock!!! :p

Translator: He says....he loves it here!!! God Bless America!!!!

SUPA: :D Another pleased customer!!!! Say translator....gone ahead and get you some of that!!!!

(~zip~)

More to come....stay tuned!!! ;)

Re: News flash!!!

Ms. Urangeman pulls out a baritone.......smiles devilishly and place the b-tone between her legs........and starts to play "Stars and Stripes".....note for note!!!

BOY STOP!:lmao:

Know mercy SUPA :redhot: .......I hate cole-SLAW

There's more Psisnake....go back and read the rest. I have to keep refreshing my browser on long posts, because my p.c. will time out....

SUPA: :D Another pleased customer!!!! Say translator....gone ahead and get you some of that!!!!

(~zip~)

**PASSES OUT**

<marquee><font size =3>**NEWS FLASH**.......THIS JUST IN!!!!</marquee></font>

(~zip~ Supa hurries up and sits back in front of camera........)

SUPA: Uh, this just in........We have word that yesterday evening, the marines captured a Taliban soldier, who may know the whereabouts of......Osama Bin Laden!!!! However, he refuses to talk!!!

~crowd~ Boooooooooo!!!!!

SUPA: But we on the Swacpage Network....have recieved word that we will be able to do an exclusive interview with him......today, right here on our show!!!! But to pass time before he gets here we have a special treat........(Supa yells to the back)
Brang her out!!!!

Out comes Urange-sickle's mam's, clad in orange and blue thongs, with a cowgirl hat on. The fellas in the crowd go wild......

"MIGHTY BLOW!!! MIGHTY BLOW!!!!"

SUPA: So Ms. Urangesickle......what special treat do you have for us today???

Ms. Urangeman: Well all, as you know my son is very musically talented. He's marched in DCI and he goes to Langston University.......What I'm going to show you today is where he get's that talent.......

(The front row falls out!!!)

SUPA: Dayum girl, that was impressive!!! I see why they call you the "Mighty Blow"!!! Anyway, the producer has just informed me that the Taliban soldier is here.....come on out!!!

Crowd boos!!!! :mad:
Taliban soldier comes out in handcuffs with his translator.....both sit down in the interview chairs.......

SUPA: Now Mr. Taliban Soldier.....ya'll blowin' up ish, and terrorizing folks. That's not cool.....dude what's up with that???

Taliban Soldier: A hock-mock, mock.....mock hock hock hock!!! :redhot:

Translator: He says may you all die a camels death, and he'll never tell you where Bin Laden is......

SUPA: Really dough??? Well we got something that might change your mind......!!!! (puts in ear plugs..... ;) )

Drums tap....Langston Marching Band (the Lump :rolleyes: ) comes marching out playing "In the Stone"!!!!

Taliban Soldier: A hock mock, mock??? :confused:
Hock-a, Mock-a, Ba-mock-a!!! :mad:

Translator: He says what kind of punishment is this??? This is insane!!!

SUPA: Oh trust me it gets worse!!!!

Langston goes into concert formation and plays "Feelin' on your Booty"........they tearin' it up!!! :(

Taliban Soldier: :xeye: (squirming.......!!!)

Translator covers his ears.........Langston goes into Dance Block and starts to Perkulate.......!!

Taliban Soldier: (~cracks~) MOCK MOCK HOCK!!! :bawling: (whimpers) A hock a spock a mock......:bawling:

Translator: (yelling over the garbage azz sound) He says that you can find Bin Laden in the third moutain east of Kabul....he'll even call him for you!!! Just stop that wretched noise!!! :eek:

SUPA: (takes out ear plugs) I thought he'd see it our way..... ;) (Supa takes blows whistle, band stops playing and marches out.......)

Taliban Soldier whimpers pitifully....... :smh:

SUPA: (hands soldier a tissue) Man, I'm sorry we had to use that form of cruel and unusual punishment.....we just trying to save lives. But if it would make you feel any better we have a lil something that might cheer you up.........!!! :D

Taliban Soldier: (stops sobbing) HUH??? :confused:

(~zip~)

this is the funniest ish ever!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: supa your imagination is wild dog!!! best thread of the year goes to SUPAKAT69!!!

Dude really pissed me off with that last post...........
Oh well, back 2 the drawing board!! :D

(Supa sits back 2 think about the show's next topic.......)

The next episode one will kill floor ya'll......!!!

Stay tuned....more to come!!! ;)

here's an idear...

:idea: hey the swacpage needs to release a cd! it should have the best of the top 5 marching bands in the swac and then have those little urange man interludes between ever 10 songs or so, kinda like biggie smalls did with the mad rapper interludes!! that ish will go platinum!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back