Interview with a Orange Crackbaby......

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the "hits" just keep on coming!!

After my last segmet, I recieved some threatening mail from Urange-sickle, saying that a black car was coming to get me, and me and my bandmates better watch our backs, and blah, blah, blah.

Page can I ask you something.........is it that serious??? :rolleyes:
For real, initially I started talking about "Ms. Urangeman" a couple of months ago when this dude talked about my son.....now smack is one thing (well ya'll know the rest!!!)

I think Urangeman is just mad because he has a "burning question" that need to be answered.......so without further ado......... :D

<marquee><font size =2>S.P. Productions "Patertinity Tests"!!!!</marquee></font>

SUPA: That's right folks.......today on this post we're conductiong a paternity test to find out who Urangeman's father is!!! :D

~crowd goes wild~ SUPA, SUPA!!!!

SUPA: O.k. folks....enough of the smalltalk, let's brang out our first guest.........Ms. Urangeman!!!

Crowd: Mighty Blow!!! Might Blow!!!!

Ms. Urangeman: Thank you Supa....this has been a question that has been burning in our minds for the past 20 years. I think that my son has the right to know.........:bawling:

SUPA: Do you have an idea of who it may be??? :confused:

Ms. Urangeman: Well I have a list.......(hands it to Supa)

SUPA: Wtf!!! :eek: Dayum Woman, you get around eh??? Oh well let's bring out our guests......audience say hello to.......

-The Artist formerly known as......, Ned the Whino, President Clinton aannnnd......Jasper the goat herder and his goat Jangles!!!

All of the fellas come out....sit on the stage. Supa holds up an evelope.

SUPA: Now fellas.....in this envelope we have the test results. Before we open them, what are your last comments before you find out??? Pri.....I mean "Artist" you first......

~Artist~: (In a soft high voice) Well I first met my "urangepassion" on the purple rain tour.....I wrote a song about her.......~ahem~

~Don't ya'll see.........She's got mightest jaws in the world........She'll do man, animal, or a girl.......!!! ~

SUPA: Uh.......o....k, well uh Ned the Whino, what about you???

~zzzzzzzzzzzz~ :sleeping: Ned the Whino had to much wild Irish Rose and has passed out........!!!

SUPA: :rolleyes: What about you President Clinton???

Pres. Clinton: It couldn't me mines son......I don't recollect her ever swallowing.........!!!

SUPA: :eek: Mane, tell that ish to the jury!!! What about you Jasper???

Jasper the Goat Trainer: I'm uh, here to show you my amazing talking goat Jangles!!!!

Jangles: (makes a goat sound) Maaaaaaaaaaaa~~!!!

SUPA: Now for the moment we've all been waiting for........

Opens envelope.............jaw drops to the floor!!!! :eek2:

SUPA: This can't be.......Urangeman's father is........

~crowd is silent~...........

JANGLES THE GOAT!!!!

Ms. Urangeman runs off the stage sobbing........ :bawling:

And Jangles kicks back, winks at the audience, and sparks up a cigerette........!!! :goof:

~crowd passes out~!!!! :splat:

More to come, stay tuned!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
STOP!!!!!!:bawling:

I Can't Take It Any more!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SU!-PA!
SU!-PA!
SU!-PA!

This has got to be THE funniest ish ever!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<marquee><font size =3>Paternity Tests.....Pt. II!!!</font></marquee>

SUPA: Alright peeps, last time we left we found out who was Urangeman's father.....and we found out it was none other than.....Jangle's the talking goat!!!! :emlaugh:
Now peeps, we've sent everyone else off the stage.....so we can have a one on one interview.....(turns toward Jangles)...What;s the deal "J"???

Jangles: (sitting back in chair real cool, takes a toke off his "Square") What's shup kat.....what's the deal wit' you???

SUPA: Well Jangles.....the first question is....how'd you hook up with Ms Urangeman???

Jangles: (takes an other toke) Well see Supa.....I was in the pasture........ya' know "CHILLIN".....and this lady walks up to me. Now normally if anyone cuts through my field, I'd have butted the "L" out them........but shawty had a "AZZ" yo!!!!
(takes another toke....exhales slowly.........) I had to get on her....!!!

SUPA: :eek2:

Jangles: Anyway yo (takes another toke).....She was a go getter dawg. I mean, the whole nine. I'm trying to run and she grabs me, throws me down.....(exhales) Well, ya'll folks know the rest....!!! ;)

SUPA: Dayum, it was like that??? Well J......why'd you leave her?? Why weren't you around to raise your son???

Jangles: (sparks up another square) I'm a man about mind....ya' feel??? One day I comes home and the broad ain't nowhere to be found....this other goat tell me she up in the farm. So I trot on over....she in there doing Jasper, Farmer John, and Bingo the Bull!!! I'm Like WTF!!! :mad:

SUPA: :emlaugh: Mane, that's harsh dude. So I guess you left her after that, huh??

Jangles: (tokes) Mane I had to let shawty bail......Last I heard she was dancing in Luke videos, and hanging with those THug Life Kats......

SUPA: I feel your pain Jangles, but come on man. That was your son!!! Do you know some of the slaw ish he be kickin' here on the page!!! It's ridiculous!!! Perhaps if you had of stepped up and been there for him.....he wouldn't be the way he is now!!!

~Crowd claps!!!!~

Jangles: Come on mane, give me a break eh??? I couldn't trust ol' girl.....ain't no way a goat like me could have held that broad down. And if you wanna know why he slaw.....look at me. Nijja I'm a goat!!!! We love grass and ish!!! It's in his blood!!! :rolleyes:

SUPA: Well, uh....thanx Jangles. Say peeps, we out on that note. Holla at ya'll on the next post..... ~1~!!!!!

~crowd claps~

Stay tuned..........more to come!!! ;)
(Find out what happens when Jangles and Ms. Urangeman are reunited after 20 years!!!)

Originally posted by Bass1
My goodness. I can't stop laughin.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's the whole point 2 this post...... ;)
I told dude 2 s.t.f.u.........I really did. You all know that I was a beast already.......but my little "let be be nice hiatus" done raised my smack to a whole 'nutha level!!!

I've gone from bad...........2 worst!!!! :redhot:

Wehwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....man you aint right!:D That siht had me on th floor -...literally crying...keep it coming, I almost feel bad for orangeman. Supa you wild man!:cool:

On the FN floor..

Mane...I don't normally come on the band board, but every now and then I will peep in the door to see what he hell yall are doing, and look what I stumble upon!!!

LMphatAO....This ish is funny as all get out. Hey Orange Dude, blow pop, Mighty Blow or whatever your name is........you might want to sit the rest of this one out kid. You just got the urnge smacked off your arse!!! Quit now while your ahead......

Matter of fact, I'll help you.....{thinking to self}.....now where did I put that life jacket........

I don't know what you did kid, but please, don't do it again!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!

NO IT DOSEN'T

lol,This Topis is"WACK"!

~is that all you got cause I'm getting bored and ready to take a napp~ :sleeping: :sleeping:

Yall ready for me

Now it's my turn a the plate Supakat.You cracked more home Runs than Babe Ruth with was"A.W.O.T"! :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Yall ready for me

Originally posted by Orangeman
Now it's my turn a the plate Supakat.You cracked more home Runs than Babe Ruth with was"A.W.O.T"! :lmao:

O..........k. :rolleyes:
That fell about 3 yard shorts behind the "making any sense" line......speak english mane. (Oh I forgot...you're half goat right!!! :goof: )

Atleat if you're going to put up a fight, come with something real!!! Entertain me lame!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by freak-nastee
oh bass1, thats goat talk for "i cant win in this board cuz i am slaw"

~lol~ You know, I wonder is this post the proverbial "staw that broke the camels back" for me.........???

Oh well......only one way to find out!!! :D

(Jumping in Truck..........it's Friday night and I got to go pick up Ms. Urangesickle!!! She gotta go 2 work!!!! ) :D

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

~lol~ You know, I wonder is this post the proverbial "staw that broke the camels back" for me.........???

Oh well......only one way to find out!!! :D

(Jumping in Truck..........it's Friday night and I got to go pick up Ms. Urangesickle!!! She gotta go 2 work!!!! ) :D

Hey Supakat!

Dont forget to scoop me and bass1 up 2!!! We all can set that azz out!!!!

OMG........:lmao:.. creative az heck........lol this should go in the books......Urange guy has jus been SMACKED!!....this ish is too funny..........lmmfao@HOCK MOCK HOCK.......

Yo! This is dayum funny...:lmao:

If he talks the ish, he needs to take the diss.....

good job SUPA....U-1-:cool: KAT........

DON'T TALK TO HIM OR ANYTHING HE WILL GO AWAY THAT IS WHAT WE DO....JUST A HELPFUL HINT FOR THE NEXT TIME..

Oh and the people that are not stupid that attend our school
(Langston) we all thank the people that went to blackplanet
and had good stuff to say about the music that was on the site...;)

SUPAKAT69---- BEST------ POST........

KKPSI
Sinister Slim Psi..
Spr' 01

The Deuce is Loose.....:redhot:
M.O.B:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Comedy at it's best!

Man, I'm dying here!

I can't stop laughing. You have got to be the zaniest person I've ever met Sup, man you are bringing down the house in here. Keep'em coming.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Sinister Slim Psi..
Yo! This is dayum funny...:lmao:

If he talks the ish, he needs to take the diss.....

good job SUPA....U-1-:cool: KAT........

DON'T TALK TO HIM OR ANYTHING HE WILL GO AWAY THAT IS WHAT WE DO....JUST A HELPFUL HINT FOR THE NEXT TIME..

Oh and the people that are not stupid that attend our school
(Langston) we all thank the people that went to blackplanet
and had good stuff to say about the music that was on the site...;)

SUPAKAT69---- BEST------ POST........

KKPSI
Sinister Slim Psi..
Spr' 01

The Deuce is Loose.....:redhot:
M.O.B:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's up midwest............ ;)
Glad 2 see that someone from your camp is cool. Ya'll keep holdin' it down ova there........I'm going back to pick up the "ultimate band set-out" Ms. Urangeman.......so I'll holla. :D

Freak...........come get this Pro. We goin' 2 Vegas with this "show gal".............:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back