"In this college sports rivalry, the bands are instrumental"

Originally posted by MACK OF THE SWAC
SKIP..
You must be that guy that Steve Harvey cussed out. Please go any never return.
nawl cat, he didn't cuss me out, i am a real cat and real knows real. but anyway you must be a hater to assume that he cussed me out because i said you have no ho's but you are the mack of the swac. anyway what is it that you want to say because i know that that was all you had to day. what do you play anyway????????:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah it was you. He did a skit on your arse. I'm glad I have the tape to see it over and over and over again. Next time just Shut up. You can shole tell people who ain't used to exposure. :lmao: Dayum he clowned your arse.

Yeah it was you. He did a skit on your arse. I'm glad I have the tape to see it over and over and over again. Next time just Shut up. You can shole tell people who ain't used to exposure. :lmao: Dayum he clowned your arse.
do me a favor and hit me on the pm so that i can get a tape of my azz getting clowned i would shole like to see that. besides you must not be a drummer because if you were, you wouldn't have seen him clowning nobody, because they left so fast i think they got on the bus with their drums still on.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I didn't want to get in it but,
Yeah,....he (Harvey) was cussin' them out!!!! I thought he was improvising a skit myself.

Originally posted by Legend35
I didn't want to get in it but,
Yeah,....he (Harvey) was cussin' them out!!!! I thought he was improvising a skit myself.
he was improvising, hell he's steve harvey and he was hosting the show that som-a-na-b*tch could do about anything he wanted to, it was his show. we laughed about it because it was funny, :D :D besides anybody that can't laugh at themselves has a real problem.........i think the mack of the swac is lupe or blunted to death.

MAN O MAN

MAN THIS IS THE SWACPAGE I AM USED TO......Y'ALL KNEE-GROWS KEEP ME ROLLIN.....LOL...LOL....LOL...SKIP AND S PHI S IS ON SOMEIN' FOR REAL....LOL......LOL......LOL.....LOL.......
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
SKIP SAID HE PROBABLY AINT GOT ONE HO....LOL....LOL...LOL....
MY WIFE IS OVER HERE CHECKIN MY HEART RATE KUZZ I AM LAFFIN SO HARD.....LOL...LOL....LOL...LOL...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
AINT NUTTIN BETTA THAN THE SWAC....LOL...LOL...LOL..LOL..LOL...LOL.......:cool: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling:

Back