Important FYI! PLEASE READ!!

Well DTown, I hate that you had to hear it like this, but, rrraaaaaa, since you cut me loose, I've found another over there-------> SeeingSpots.

Daz my new baby-momma <b>irregardless</b> of whomever stands in my way. :D

Venita girl, I think you started something.....man this is Worser than before you brought the word up. :smh:

Re: Re: IRREGARDLESS, I'm going to continue to use the word 'cause

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Irregardless, Panthro, I will not use the word irregardless! And if you use it THERE WILL BE NO PILLOW TALK!

Here is what a person can miss when they are so busy to where they act like they've been under a rock.

Anyway, I am speechless.

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Hey P~,

Seeing Spots is a JAG as well. U know how us Southernites roll. We don't play dat knucka.

Re: What about "lyletobe"?

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
<font color=red>You know.... If I hang out in South Central L.A. wearing the color red, I'm lyletobe shot to <b>deaf</b>....errr I mean <b>kilt</b>! :D</font>

Sorry BabySis!

I likeded your words. It's all 'Nita fault for putting pressure on us to quash our DNA propensity to afro-engineer the Kang's Anglish.

Omma make sure every time you talk evabody gon lissen hea?

Y'all finna make me mad! Lissen at Kemer right now!

Nita and DTown, please give her little words LYLETOBE, DEAF, and KILT some play! :lmao:

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Hey P~,

Seeing Spots is a JAG as well. U know how us Southernites roll. We don't play dat knucka.

Man, I SWEAR you jag women be puttin' a hex on a brotha' or something. Just something about the way y'all walk that makes me... :smh:

Voodoo doctress, send help!!!! :rolleyes: :p

Back