I'm Your Huckleberry, Mediocre Mighty Dog

Diesel

I'm still hanging around Mediocre Dog. It's been a pretty rough legislative session for us bureaucrats this year and full time fatherhood has hit me like like a Mack truck. Kinda like the way I used to run over you weak arse smackers from God only knows, Alabama.

Don't worry about where I am. I will make sure that when I join the rest of the Jaguars on top of the SWAC mountain, my pee continues to hit you in the top of the head because you are pefectly placed at or near the bottom because you are content to be there.

Do you still think it is raining?

One more thing before I ride out....

Bite me!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Diesel, we hope you are around, when the Dawgpound rolls into BR, this year. But, I must remind you that we played in the SCG.

Don't ever forget, we who are at the bottom of the conference makes it possible for you to be on top. So don't forget how you got to the top.

After we win the SCG, we are not going to pee on you, but we are going to do a #2 on you.

I happy to learn that you are still around. Take care of the family.

Scruffy, your backwards dogs are just gonna be another serving for the Jaguars .... and Homecoming too! Count that loss now!

Originally posted by MightyDog

After we win the SCG, we are not going to pee on you, but we are going to do a #2 on you.

And Diesel, when it hits the Jaguar Nation on the top of their head, don't scratch or rub it cause if you all do, you all will be looking like Pete:emlaugh: .........,
su-pete.JPG

Diesel:

Sit cho ol' unleaded azz down somewhere with that garbage! I've read better smack in Bazooka Joe bubble gum packs, dude! :p
Just give it up...

SU Jag 52:

You don't even HAVE any Smack credits in the first place!!!
Why are you even here??? :D

Summer school smacking orientation is over there ----->

;)

Don't start this ish again Ntelekt

You don't even HAVE any Smack credits in the first place!!!

Ol' skool Lekt, obviously you don't know who you are dealing with. Ol Man, I have been here. The "credits" are not there because everyone had to register again a while ago. At that time, old heads had the opportunity to change their names if they want to. I.E., sir, if you remember a young Jaguar named JaguarD that you had a tussle with before the SWACPage went on the fritz, you wouldn't say that ish.

Plus, as a golden oldie a yourself should know, the First rule of Smack is Scoreboard .... got it? Ask your secondary do they have it yet? Damn Puppies get on my nerves trying to be big dogs. Get back in the doghouse and wait, Fido.

That orientation class does take older students .... just go to the continuing education office Mr. Ntelekt.

-- JaguarD or SU Jag 79. Take your pick, it's your a$$!

JaguarD, huh?

Aye, weren't you the one who posted the high school picture of that little fat kid???? Okay...I remember that!
yelrotflmao.gif

And I also remember that the Dawgpound clowned yo azz back THEN, too!!! :D

Glad to see you're "back", but What?....you're supposed to get props simply because you've been around for a while? Your smack is STILL Garbage! :p

True...having scoreboard is the strongest ally in smack, but in a case like this....it's like giving a loaded weapon to a child!
grenade.gif

Dang...you've been around the game for quite a while, but you're STILL ridin' the bench on your team!
I guess your new name is gonna be..."SPLINTER" from now on.:D

Jaguar"Splinter"D pleading his case in front of the Jaguar Nation Smacking Authority:

best4.gif

"Pleeeeze, your Excellent Jaguarship...you hasta reconsida!
Why do I STILL hafta go to da Smackin' Summer School???
I've been hea for a mighty heap long time, and...and...and I GOTS me some smack credits already! See?...I's down fo da Jaguar Nation!
C'mon Suh...please let me shuffle on thoo...I's know I can make it!"

Quit fightin' it, kid...go get your learn on, and just come out swingin' in the fall! ;)

Poor Jags

This is down right shameful

Poor JD changed his name and it didn't improve his smack.

A snake is still a snake, no matter what you call it.

I suggest the Jag Nation develop a sociogram to help Splinter (SU JAg 79 or JD) recover.

LOL

I'll take that splinter rather than the foot your team got on the Hill last year. See, going back and forth with you is fine. It does nothing for me personally, but seeing y'all try to explain last year is priceless. See, your pictures may have nice catch phrases or whatever and talking about pictures and other stuff may get you laughs, but the only thing that will matter after all of this is which foot did your team take it with this year

Homecoming Bait.

What?....you're supposed to get props simply because you've been around for a while? Your smack is STILL Garbage

No, being here a long time, like you have, means nothing. It's what happens while you are here. :rolleyes: Since I've been here, Southern owns two victories over Normal State. The only garbage around here is that group you call a football team. :p Please, when your squad can come with something other than speed bump for a secondary, call me.

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
I'll take that splinter rather than the foot your team got on the Hill last year. See, going back and forth with you is fine. It does nothing for me personally, but seeing y'all try to explain last year is priceless. See, your pictures may have nice catch phrases or whatever and talking about pictures and other stuff may get you laughs,
<font color=red>(uhhhh...that's what good smack IS, sir;))</font>
but the only thing that will matter after all of this is which foot did your team take it with this year.

You see, Splinter...you're learnin' a little something...

Smack tip #42:
"If your smack smells like open azz, ALWAYS resort back to scoreboard!"

Aye...no one can argue against scoreboard. :D

But you gotta be careful though...scoreboard won't always get you through. :(
Ol' Dirty Grambling won the SWAC, but look what happened to Dr. Sweet Tea when he was haphazardly attempting to smack. ;)
I don't want that to happen to you, Splinty....you gots spunk and potential!:)
Take that potential to SMACKING SUMMER SCHOOL!!! :D

No, being here a long time, like you have, means nothing. It's what happens while you are here. :rolleyes: Since I've been here, Southern owns two victories over Normal State. The only garbage around here is that group you call a football team. :p Please, when your squad can come with something other than speed bump for a secondary, call me.

Right again, man! It doesn't matter about the quantity of time on here...but the QUALITY of time.
Let's take YOU versus MikeBigg(formerly known as Big Mike)
I do believe that you came along waaay before he did...but he has earned "smack respect" from the other smackers. ;)
You were correct, but I think you shot yourself in the head with that one...
headshot.gif

Oh yeah, don't forget this little tidbit...

Smack tip #46:
"Having scoreboard, but relying on scoreboard as ONLY form of smack causes one's ability to be looked on as 'weak' by rest of the Fold..."

Just be careful, man....:(
If you quit tryin' to be hard and just take yo azz to school, you'd leard all this necessary stuff!
1bluewinky.gif

Splinter...you're alright with me!
bigok.gif

;) I guess people need a refreser course sometimes, but beware. This Jag won't run like y'all say we do. Good or bad, when you mess up, I will be there AAMU, pouncing like a true Jaguar.

Ntelektelly speaking, you not half bad yourself, but the Dawgpound will get it. Oct. 20, a week after destroying little J-State Tiggers dreams, Homecoming Bait will be put in the River and we will catch that win.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back