IHL names preferred candidate for president opening at Jackson State

I am going to play the conspiracy theory card! LMAO
I wouldn't be surprised if Blanton was leaking things to the press. He was the Director of Public Relations for Ole Miss until last year.

I think he should have set a good example by giving his own inflated salary a nice little hair cut!

A fool never does the right thing. You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think.
sch_christianpray2.gif

I am going to play the conspiracy theory card! LMAO
I wouldn't be surprised if Blanton was leaking things to the press. He was the Director of Public Relations for Ole Miss until last year.

It appears Mr. Charlie (IHL) is still at the conference table. Bynum is corrupt and JSU is primed for a take down.
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie land!
sbed_sign_goodnite_100-100.gif

I think he should have set a good example by giving his own inflated salary a nice little hair cut!

Southern Miss President Rodney Bennett donates $72,630 raise to scholarship fund

Rodney Bennett, University of Southern Mississippi president, has donated a recent raise he received to a scholarship fund at the university.

The Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning gave Bennett a $72,630 raise, increasing his salary to $464,500 a year. But in a July 6 email to the campus community, Bennett said he wouldn't keep that hike.

"I am sensitive this increase comes at a time when so many employees have not received pay increases, have had positions eliminated or have had positions in their units unfilled," he wrote. "As such, I have decided to use this salary increase to endow a second scholarship through the USM Foundation."

Southern Miss cut personnel in May after receiving $7.96 million less in funding since fiscal year 2017. Three employees lost their jobs. Another 33 vacant positions were eliminated.

"The scholarship will assist students in attending and completing their education at USM, something for which I feel a strong conviction," Bennett said.

Back