i-Pods

You won't be disappointed. I use mine just about everyday. I listen to it while I'm working out and when I am in the car (using an iTrip).

Happy shopping!

The iTrip seem s straight, but I have the casette adapter. I wouldn't mind getting a radio tuner but only if it had AM radio as well. I listen to sports radio more than I do the regular FM stations.

I decided on SanDisk Sansa View mp3 with the 8g.
So far, I like it alright. When I saw I had more storage for music, video and pictures with longer hours of battery use and a radio for the same price of the ipod nano (4g) that I orginally wanted, I decided to get the mp3. :tup:

good deal, Roi! i'm glad you found something you like. :tup:

i need to check up on that itrip though.

Ok MAYBE I am missing something.

I am opting to get a really nice MP3 player and wait on a new laptop til after income tax...lol. Cause really I just need more space on my computer....anywho...I am looking at the Zune...
The 4g and 8g are cheaper or as cheap as a 30g...what's the difference?

Product Features

* 8GB* internal flash memory stores up to 2,000 songs, up to 25,000 pictures or up to 20 hours of video
* Ultracompact player measures just 0.3" thin and weighs 1.7 ounces
* Supports MP3, WMA, secure WMA and AAC audio formats, displays JPEG image formats and WMV, MPEG-4 and H.264 video formats

* ZunePad touch controls for quick and easy browsing of videos, photos and music
* 1.8" high-resolution 320 x 240 color LCD display; adjustable portrait or landscape layout for a personalized appearance
* Built-in FM tuner with RBDS broadcast signal support to display artist and track title
* Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and USB 2.0 connectivity for fast, easy downloading and transfer from a PC
* Zune-to-Zune sharing allows you to wirelessly share tracks, homemade recordings, playlists and pictures with other Zune users; received tracks expire after you have listened 3 times
* Flag shared tracks you like for easy downloading later with your Zune Pass (subscription required) in the Zune Marketplace
* Built-in lithium-ion battery with up to 24 hours of music playback and 4 hours photo and video playback per charge
* PC compatible
* *Note: Actual formatted capacity less.

8593499_sb.jpg

---------------------------
Product Features

* 30GB* hard drive stores up to 7,500 songs, 25,000 pictures or 100 hours of video (128 Kbps)
* Ultracompact player measures just 0.6" thin and weighs 5 oz.
* Supports MP3, WMA and ACC audio formats, displays JPEG image formats plus displays WMV, MPEG-4 and H.264 video formats

* 3" bright color LCD display can be customized with your photos for a personalized appearance
* Built-in FM tuner with RBDS broadcast signal support to display artist and track title
* Equalizer for a customized listening experience
* USB 2.0 interface for fast transfer speeds
* Zune-to-Zune sharing allows you to use a built-in 802.11b/g wireless interface to share tracks, homemade recordings, playlists and pictures with other Zune users; received tracks expire after you have listened 3 times or 3 days
* Flag shared tracks you like for easy downloading later with your Zune Pass (subscription required) in the Zune Marketplace
* Up to 14 hours battery life with the built-in lithium-ion battery
* PC compatible

8132781_sb.jpg

Am I missing something critical? Is this an old model?

Ok MAYBE I am missing something.

I am opting to get a really nice MP3 player and wait on a new laptop til after income tax...lol. Cause really I just need more space on my computer....anywho...I am looking at the Zune...
The 4g and 8g are cheaper or as cheap as a 30g...what's the difference?

Product Features

* 8GB* internal flash memory stores up to 2,000 songs, up to 25,000 pictures or up to 20 hours of video
* Ultracompact player measures just 0.3" thin and weighs 1.7 ounces
* Supports MP3, WMA, secure WMA and AAC audio formats, displays JPEG image formats and WMV, MPEG-4 and H.264 video formats

* ZunePad touch controls for quick and easy browsing of videos, photos and music
* 1.8" high-resolution 320 x 240 color LCD display; adjustable portrait or landscape layout for a personalized appearance
* Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and USB 2.0 connectivity for fast, easy downloading and transfer from a PC
* Zune-to-Zune sharing allows you to wirelessly share tracks, homemade recordings, playlists and pictures with other Zune users; received tracks expire after you have listened 3 times
* Built-in lithium-ion battery with up to 24 hours of music playback and 4 hours photo and video playback per charge
* PC compatible
* *Note: Actual formatted capacity less.

8593499_sb.jpg

---------------------------
Product Features

* 30GB* hard drive stores up to 7,500 songs, 25,000 pictures or 100 hours of video (128 Kbps)
* Ultracompact player measures just 0.6" thin and weighs 5 oz.
* Supports MP3, WMA and ACC audio formats, displays JPEG image formats plus displays WMV, MPEG-4 and H.264 video formats

* 3" bright color LCD display can be customized with your photos for a personalized appearance
* Equalizer for a customized listening experience
* USB 2.0 interface for fast transfer speeds
* Zune-to-Zune sharing allows you to use a built-in 802.11b/g wireless interface to share tracks, homemade recordings, playlists and pictures with other Zune users; received tracks expire after you have listened 3 times or 3 days
* Up to 14 hours battery life with the built-in lithium-ion battery
* PC compatible

8132781_sb.jpg

Am I missing something critical? Is this an old model?

Redd those are the first generation models, but microsoft allws you to upgrade to the new software for free b simply going online to zune.net and downloading the upgrade.

After that is done the first gen will be running the same interface and software as the second gen.

Redd those are the first generation models, but microsoft allws you to upgrade to the new software for free b simply going online to zune.net and downloading the upgrade.

After that is done the first gen will be running the same interface and software as the second gen.

So at 199 this would be an ok purchase for someone who simply wants a gadget with alot of space ... just to be cool...lol...

-------------
And we picked up the Philips 8g player tonight and so far it's working just fine. Uses windows media just as easily as the Zune uses my music collection...

So at 199 this would be an ok purchase for someone who simply wants a gadget with alot of space ... just to be cool...lol...

-------------
And we picked up the Philips 8g player tonight and so far it's working just fine. Uses windows media just as easily as the Zune uses my music collection...

For sure, I purchase the 2nd gen 80 gig a few weeks back and I haven't been more satisfied with anything I've bought like this for a long time.

I've listen to the ipods, scandisk, and I had actually purchase a samsung, they all are very good. But the thing that stood out with the zune was the earphones that comes with the 80gig model standard.

When I went to L.A. in Oct. I stop in the Bang and Olufsen store on rodeo dr. there to check out a pair of earphone to replace the ones that would come with my new zune. (I love to listen to music in it's pure & clearest form )

They had a pair that cost a buck sixty that I intended to get that of course sound like audiophile earphone should sound ,I also checked out the shure E3's) but after hearing the Premium headphones that came with the 80gig I won't be spending that money to get the pair of Bang & Olufsen anytime soon.

Maybe for my birthday this Oct. I'll splurge so I can have a pair for home listening and use the other for travel, but I'm extremely please with my purchase. It's the next best thing to money and a great women that I've come across in a long time.

Back