I need to lose 20 pounds

JSU*Toi

Ideally in the next 2 months but I am not stressing the 2 month time period as much as I am stressing the 20 pounds. Since I have moved to DC I have went from a size 6 to a 10 and it is not cute I need to get back to a 6.

I need suggestions people.

eat 6 times a day:
Big Breakfast (To build energy to burn more calories)
snack
Medium Lunch ( To add to that energy to stretch you to the dinner)
snack
Small Dinner (Day ended, don't need access food on ya stomach while body is at rest, will slow down metabo)

Sprint more instead of walking the whole time
Lift heavier weights instead of lighter weights(Results work completely opposite in women than men due to the lack of the amount of testostarone)

STRETCH!!!!!!

:)

but research somemore just to feel certain

~________~

Wow, you're a good size... :ebrow:

What do you think it could be? Your diet? Exercise?

Do some cardio... 3-4 times a week or more for 30 minutes... intensity is up to you, but do what you can to break a sweat.

Eat plenty of lean meats, veggies, and fewer breads. You don't have to cut it out completely, but instead of that sausage and biscuit with egg and cheese from McDonald's, get the breakfast wrap. Small stuff like that helps a lot.

Also, don't skip meals. That's the worst thing to do.

Last edited:
if you drink alcohol...quit...

reduce your calorie intake.

pick up a new fitness hobby (ie swimming, cycling)

take stairs instead of elevators...make everyday living a workout.

Wow, you're a good size... :ebrow:

What do you think it could be? Your diet? Exercise?

Do some cardio... 3-4 times a week or more for 30 minutes... intensity is up to you, but do what you can to break a sweat.

Eat plenty of lean meats, veggies, and fewer breads. You don't have to cut it out completely, but instead of that sausage and biscuit with egg and cheese from McDonald's, get the breakfast wrap. Small stuff like that helps a lot.

Also, don't skip meals. That's the worst thing to do.

Diet and Exercise what are those? :lol:

Outside of the south beach diet I did for vacation I eat just about any and everything I want at anytime. I also have not been to a gym in a while which is sad since I am still paying for my membership.

The weight was cool when I first started gaining it but now I am over it and want to lose most of it.

oh...and get a Wii

~_________~

I had a wii and the wii fit but never got around to hooking it up due to traveling and working so much so I sold it to a friend for her son's birthday. I guess I should go ahead and get another one. If it will help me lose weight.

to be honest, forget all of that other stuff, the biggest thing to losing weight is ................................COMMITMENT. It's not an easy or quick answer, because it took a period of time to gain the weight.

Ideally in the next 2 months but I am not stressing the 2 month time period as much as I am stressing the 20 pounds. Since I have moved to DC I have went from a size 6 to a 10 and it is not cute I need to get back to a 6.

I need suggestions people.

I have a few, but it will include alit traveling from DC to ATL.

to be honest, forget all of that other stuff, the biggest thing to losing weight is ................................COMMITMENT. It's not an easy or quick answer, because it took a period of time to gain the weight.

Well said man. Forget all that other stuff. You have to top it all of with commitment.

:smh: You young whipper-snappers. You all dont understand what she is saying. That is why I told her that she would have to do some traveling from DC to ATL.

:smh: You young whipper-snappers. You all dont understand what she is saying. That is why I told her that she would have to do some traveling from DC to ATL.
we understood....thats why no one objected or quoted what you said....

~_________~

:tup: How else can you lose 20lbs in 2 months while STILL eating everything you want with "No Commitment (strings attached)"?

Back