I have a question

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
This proves my point.

So _ _ _!

You are the main one, that don't know wtf you are talking about.

You ask is BAND still relevant, and you go around trying to selling BAND tapes ~illegally~

It just so happens that the band in which you attended school is the BUTT of pretty much all the jokes, the smack has no substance.

Had you went to JSU, SU, AAMU or any other school, you wouldn't feel the same.

People that marched and played in bands since we were 7 and 8 years of age make statements about band and it just so happens that GSU don't get many good reviews, you say we don't know what we are talking about....Lets be real, we know too much ..Where as you really don't have a clue...

How could you ever tell anyone that marched in a band we don't know what we are talking about...

When we state facts....You come behind and post some BS... and say ..."BRAIN-WASHED"

Kid, you are the one brain-washed, you can tell this baord what a ROOT, THIRD, FIFTH is and you wanna say someone is brain-washed....

You can't name the flats and sharps of each scale, not even 3 scales and you wanna SMACK with people that has too much knowledge for you to even play with our intellegence...

It's good that you have pride, maybe they need a pride board...Because BAND is clearly not your forte' ....

Except it, GSU will be the butt of the jokes until they prove other wise...

I guess you are lookng for the jokes to be equally distributed...lol
Naw, that ain't how it go in the band world....

Originally posted by SUtrp96

You are the main one, that don't know wtf you are talking about.

It just so happens that the band in which you attended school is the BUTT of pretty much all the jokes, the smack has no substance.

Had you went to JSU, SU, AAMU or any other school, you wouldn't feel the same.

People that marched and played in bands since we were 7 and 8 years of age make statements about band and it just so happens that GSU don't get many good reviews, you say we don't know what we are talking about....Lets be real, we know too much ..Where as you really don't have a clue...

How could you ever tell anyone that marched in a band we don't know what we are talking about...

When we state facts....You come behind and post some BS... and say ..."BRAIN-WASHED"

Except it, GSU will be the butt of the jokes until they prove other wise...

I guess you are lookng for the jokes to be equally distributed...lol
Naw, that ain't how it go in the band world.... [/B]

I didn't make this topic up. This is an exsisting topic somewhere else. These are quotes that were related to the topic that was posted.

If you would have READ that topic you would have READ that I was merely showing the band people what others were saying about them. How some didn't appreciate what they do. But I should expect anything less from you. Like I said before it just goes to prove my point. You rushed to judge me without READING all of the fact about the situation. You are so quick to bring up Grambling when Grambling had nothing to do with this situation. You are quick to bring up me when you are covering your lack of vocabulary with name calling. But I guess that is how you were raised. I you would READ the quote from that thread that I started you would have seen that I personally said nothing degrading toward bands.
Some people need to look at what is being said, instead of who is saying it. Shoot the messenger.:rolleyes: One last thing.. Please show me were I said or gave an opinion about bands not being relevant? .
I really don't expect you to respond directly. I sure you will divert.

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
The downfall of the internet as a communications tool is this:

You don't have those extras...*body language, gestures, voice tone, eyes...* that really express what a person is feeling. On the internet all you have is words. That's very dangerous. lol. I know a few instances where people have gotten made over stuff on the internet, not knowing that it was a joke, not taken seriously...etc. You can interpet words SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. For instance I can post this sentence:

IF ANYBODY FROM VALLEY GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME SEE ME SATURDAY..IF NOT SHUT THE FUGG UP!

^You can interpet that many different ways^.....If you don't know my facial expression, you might actually take it as a threat and show up Saturday with a gun and sh*t. lol.

For the most part I think most SMACK on here is friendly smack. When it boils down to it, it's one love in the SWAC...and when we see each other at games BOTB's etc...the last thing we are thinking about is some stupid Internet SMACK. We are just glad to see and meet each other.

Hope that answers your question.

bruh u talking like somebody put your knickers in a twist. Like u got a lot on your chest. Pop yo collar and go find u a soft leg bruh, u'll be alright.

I see the internet thugs have returned. It must be boring on Cricketfans.com. Let me guess...ya'll got tired of arguing with among yourselves. the threads were boring and repeitive. I welcome you back in the form in which you are accustomed to...

free post....

Is this what you call hardcore????

My point is proven :smh:

see mach has nothing better to do with his time!! see he thinks GRAM is the ALPHA of marching bands and i respect that. but he has to respect that other people don't care for his band.

come all ya'll we all know the difference between a SMACK and an insult. There is absolutly nothing you can say about a band that someone should take personally. But there are those who tend to cross the line...

Back