I Got This Feeling That The Cartel

Apology to MB : Negro is NOT what I would normally use. Excuse my Tigeritis please.

Wait!!!!!!!!! Hold up!!!!!!!!!! I know that this idiot is not tryin' to clown me!!!!!! Scotlandville '79, you're not in Baton Rouge, you're in Scotlandville. It ain't all that!!!!! That campus is big, but it's garbage. To be the largest black university in the country and not have adequate air-conditioning for some of your facilities is and was pitiful. Not to mention the THUGS that steal cars and flatten visitors' tires for no reason at the Home of the Port-a-Potties. And you want to talk about us, y'all are atrocious. Don't you ever fix yo' mouth to bad mouth Grambling and you have to depend on the city of Baton Rouge for your existence

Kid, are you listening to yourself? You go to school in GRAMBLING, LA. I go to school in Scottlandville, but I live in Baton Rouge. You can't make that distinction because GSU is Grambling, LA just like Alcorn State, Miss. Is it a real city too? I don't think so. And to say you're a crab, you seem to think you know a lot about Southern, don't you? Did I say Southern was all that at anytime? Just your thinking coming out on the screen huh? At least you know we are the largest black university out there. They do teach history and current events up there.

Not to mention the THUGS that steal cars and flatten visitors' tires for no reason at the Home of the Port-a-Potties. And you want to talk about us, y'all are atrocious. Don't you ever fix yo' mouth to bad mouth Grambling and you have to depend on the city of Baton Rouge for your existence

So there are NO thugs at Grambling huh? Let's see, Chris Brown, Duh Duh, need I go on? Their EVERYWHERE kiddo. We like to think that our home is the best, as you have said numerous times in your posts, but face reality. Mine is not "all that" as you commented and yours is not even close. Just say "it's good for me", okay? Oh, and since you want to continue to bash Mumford as many Southern faithful do everyday, why not look out your window young blood. See that thing in the damn ground. That's what you play in. Why can't you fill it? ( I mean with fans, not water) Just agree with me that you're glad you don't have to come here for a game and I am damn glad I never have to grace that thing you call "The Pit".

Lastly, I will bad mouth Grumbling any and everytime I feel like it because that is what I'm supposed to do. You are supposed to bad mouth Southern, but all you can think about is the neighborhood around it. Even if we did depend on Baton Rouge, it's better than depending on the whole damn state Mr. University of Louisiana system member.

Now, go get your notes straight and come back with something worthwhile please. You are bringing down the already low spot of the Cartel.

You feel better now Jug' 79? I represent the Cartel true to the Fullest. We're glad that don't have to show yo butt in Grambling. We don't need you. I hope you handle your business this season. Y'all have problems already since your Superstar WR is not playin' in the first 3 quarters. Joubert is a non-factor and you know it. But that's typical of SU. Why didn't he catch that pass against J-State last year in the 'Dome? Since he's such a dependable wide-out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You feel better now Jug' 79? I represent the Cartel true to the Fullest. We're glad that don't have to show yo butt in Grambling. We don't need you. I hope you handle your business this season. Y'all have problems already since your Superstar WR is not playin' in the first 3 quarters. Joubert is a non-factor and you know it. But that's typical of SU. Why didn't he catch that pass against J-State last year in the 'Dome? Since he's such a dependable wide-out.

Actually, yeah. Thanks for asking. I knew some Gramblingnites had manners. Of course you don't need me. Only two games at home, you need Jesus to fill up Robinson because students like you won't.

Oh yeah, SU problems. (1) Yes, Hayes is not playing the first three quarters of the NW State game. AND what? Unlike your situation, where Brown might not have played in a SWAC Opener like you have (I doubt the scrub would have played anyway), we are playing a non-conference game. If he had to be out, glad it this one. BTW, unlike one horse Grumbling U, who put all their biscuits on poor Scotty's back, we have options other than Hayes.

(2) Joubert. Okay, yeah, he's a non-factor ..... are you using that thing in your head kid? I don't know what you were watching last year, but that pass he couldn't complete was due to a great hit from a J-State DB. Then again, all your DB's know is how to get into fights and get stepped on. (You okay Calvin?) Please continue to think that Joubert, Lewis, Gallien and the rest of them are non-factors. We like our opponents dumb to the fact of what's coming on their arses.

Let me guess: You thought Randall, Jacoby, Wofford, Lindsey Scott, Jimmy Conner, Lenny Williams, Melvin Williams, and Torry Ingram were going to be non-factors too, right? :emlaugh:

^^^^ Please snooze through the BC this year. I don't want anyone thinking of suicide or anything in North LA.

Originally posted by R E

Ha Ha How soon we forget. What about scotty wide open in the endzone in the BC?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: Wasn't he ya'll best receiver? Next time think before you type and you won't come out sounding like a dumb ssa.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back