I Got This Feeling That The Cartel

MightyDog

is taking AAMU lightly. I guess the GSU fans who did not attend the game in B'ham thinks GSU ran all over AAMU. This game will shock y'all back into reality.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
MD!

Where are you guys staying? I have directions on how to get there from here,but I don't know hwere to book my hotel. Are we staying in Ruston?

Mike we will be at the Holiday Inn. It is the only one in the City. There is another hotel next door.

Originally posted by MightyDog
and if Mike Bigg does not show up with the suds, he can turn in his Frat pin.

[size=4.5]ROO![/size] I definitely plan to be there to "set out" the suds. I'm looking forward to meeting members of the Dog Pound (especially Frat)!

As for taking A&M lightly, well not really. But it's hard to be humble when you're called GREATNESS!

As a reminder, the score was 14-6 and the famous throwback pass.

We do play defense.

As I said on a previous post, we got several players with some gold teeth up front. Yesterday, I found two with their front teeth missing. When you see a football player with missing teeth, that is a good indication the guy will stick his head in their.

Re: Ruston or in Grambling?

Originally posted by Mike
Is there a hotel in Grambling?

Man, I hope a brother like myself doesn't have to sleep in the back of the Explorer when we get down there !!!!

Holla at me when you find out some info !!

The hotel we will be at is Ruston.

It is the best location. The only eating place in Grambling is Church's. Since all the students eat their, it would be wise to take a sandwich to the game.

As I said on a previous post, we got several players with some gold teeth up front. Yesterday, I found two with their front teeth missing. When you see a football player with missing teeth, that is a good indication the guy will stick his head in their.

Don't be putting those boys personal business out there like that!:emlaugh:

The hotel we will be at is Ruston.

It is the best location. The only eating place in Grambling is Church's. Since all the students eat their, it would be wise to take a sandwich to the game.

Well, MikeBigg said he's bringing the suds to the game....so I won't be worried about the sandwiches.

:D

Anyway, Get Ready says they have some good Nachos at the hole in the ground.

Mike and Phatback,

I got a dollar for y'all if that game ends too late. Y'all let me sleep on the floor or something.

Somebody should also be bringing a BBQ grill or something and set some food out prior to the game. Me and Get Ready will be there looking for a little hospitality.

SMH..I see not one dayum thing has changed with you Bamas. You are still proud of the fact that you lost twice to the same team in your atate in the same year. But as long as they were close games, you buffoons think that it is okay. Typical!

You dayum right we are taking ytou lightly. You are a S_ _, <font size = 1>smalltime</font> program. You are walking the green mile, you are average on your best day, and rarely are you at your best! Basically. You are A&P, you suck!

Sorry I kan't make the game. I will be sunning my phat arse on the beaches of the Bahamas that weekend.

Re: Ruston or in Grambling?

Originally posted by Mike
Is there a hotel in Grambling?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

This is why I like MIke....such sweet innocence

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
is taking AAMU lightly. I guess the GSU fans who did not attend the game in B'ham thinks GSU ran all over AAMU. This game will shock y'all back into reality.

Yeah, we do take you lightly. We take just about everyone on our schedule this year lightly.

Guys,

We have a Sonic Drive-In.

Grambling is The BEST. Everyone else is just talkin' about being the best.

Originally posted by Suge
SMH..I see not one dayum thing has changed with you Bamas. You are still proud of the fact that you lost twice to the same team in your atate in the same year. But as long as they were close games, you buffoons think that it is okay. Typical!

You dayum right we are taking ytou lightly. You are a S_ _, <font size = 1>smalltime</font> program. You are walking the green mile, you are average on your best day, and rarely are you at your best! Basically. You are A&P, you suck!

Sorry I kan't make the game. I will be sunning my phat arse on the beaches of the Bahamas that weekend.

Watch out for fishermen with spears and nets!:eek:

Originally posted by SU Jag 79

Should I even touch this one? :emlaugh:

Man, Dayum a Sonic and all them other fast food. Hell when I was at GSU, Penny's Restaurant and Alice's Cafe was where you went to get the good red beans and rice with pork chops. I ain't even gonna front.

You jags know yall love to go to Ethel's and get that soul food. I betcha some of yall are going to the Chicken Shack before the week is out!

Nuckas acting like they only eat franchise food! :emlaugh:

Nuckas acting like they only eat franchise food!

You jags know yall love to go to Ethel's and get that soul food. I betcha some of yall are going to the Chicken Shack before the week is out

Negro, nobody is taking about it like that. The way your Cartel kiddie said it was like, "Ooooh, we gots a Sonic now. We's big-time" C'mon MB, you know SU students love them little places like you mentioned, but we ain't glorifying them like your pal did.

Country Bumpkin thinking I guess but it's okay because it is everywhere, but especially in Grumbling ....

Oh No He didn't...Did you just call me a Negro! Man I ain't been called a Negro since I visited my cousins in Natchez, Miss.

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
The way your Cartel kiddie said it was like, "Ooooh, we gots a Sonic now. We's big-time" C'mon MB, you know SU students love them little places like you mentioned, but we ain't glorifying them like your pal did.

Country Bumpkin thinking I guess but it's okay because it is everywhere, but especially in Grumbling ....

Dude don't even start with that BS. As soon as they finish laying the new pipes in Mudford stadium to finally give you thugs some running water, all you knee-grows in Scottlandville will be saying, "Ooooooh, we got running water now. Now we can flush the toilet after we take a isht, and we will be able to wash our hands too".

You dayum straight we was happy to get that Sonic. Hell we even got a Church's chicken. As a matter of fact we even got a Burger King in the student union. Yeah, we big time nah! :D

Mike,

Man, I remember Penny's cafe, Mike's cafe, and Alices Hamburgers. Man I use to love me some Alice hamburgers.

:mad:

Wait!!!!!!!!! Hold up!!!!!!!!!! I know that this idiot is not tryin' to clown me!!!!!! Scotlandville '79, you're not in Baton Rouge, you're in Scotlandville. It ain't all that!!!!! That campus is big, but it's garbage. To be the largest black university in the country and not have adequate air-conditioning for some of your facilities is and was pitiful. Not to mention the THUGS that steal cars and flatten visitors' tires for no reason at the Home of the Port-a-Potties. And you want to talk about us, y'all are atrocious. Don't you ever fix yo' mouth to bad mouth Grambling and you have to depend on the city of Baton Rouge for your existence.

Grambling is the BEST!!!!!! Everyone else is just talkin' about tryin' to be the best!!!!!!!!!!

Back