I don't know what made me happier, SU winning or Both Kountry Bama's losing

Re: Interesting....

Originally posted by Ntelekt
But bumpkin????? Uhhh...where da hell are YOU from again???;)
You must've forgetten with whom you were speaking! :emlaugh:

Sweetheart, I for one could nor would ever forget where I'm from, but I tell ya what, it ain't Alabama.

:emlaugh:

Your point

But, oh "brilliant" one...neither am I! :p

Now back to that bumpkin reference YOU used...:emlaugh:

Ntelekt<br>I don't need your pity. Pity your sorry team for having to suffer thru Cooper, pity the dogpound having to put up with Mighty Dogged and them Maroon and White Papers. Pity your 0-8 record, soon to be 0-9 and then 0-10.<br>You might not be from Alabama, but you fit in good. <br>My heart is not black, I just love to see yall and ASU lose. Just like in the NFL, my favorate 2 teams are the RAMS and whoever plays the Cowboys that week. And looking at the cowboys, I'll be happy a lot this year. Looking at AAMU, I'll be happy a lot also. Yall some sorry scrubs.

Uuuuuh Lewis....

You had me there til you said somthing about the Cowboys. Look man...watch it. :redhot:

Get Ready<br>Maybe you like the Cowboys, I don't, but that's cool, you get the point when it comes to AAMU. Who do they play this week. Whoever it is, I like them now.

Lewis, just for you I will do a special Edition of the Maroon and White Papers. Who knows somebody may suggest you do an editoral on the SU Hurricans, since they are better than your weak team.

you do an editoral on the SU Hurricans, since they are better than your weak team.
That's OK, My team came to Huntsville last year and stomped the snot outta yours. I was sitting on the 50 yardline in the cold to witness the beatdown. Can you write a Maroon and White paper about that?? You can also comment on the topic of your team can't beat any team from da BOOT.

looie...looie.....looie

Originally posted by Lewis
That's OK, My team came to Huntsville last year and stomped the snot outta yours. I was sitting on the 50 yardline in the cold to witness the beatdown. Can you write a Maroon and White paper about that?? You can also comment on the topic of your team can't beat any team from da BOOT.

looie......

Just get that ishthole of a stadium fixed and the dayum mudhole you plan repaired so that there will be a decent place to play!!

YOU' RE STILL MAD ABOUT '98..........AIN'T Ya???? Get over It. 34 - 27!! JUST BECAUSE YOUR CLASSLESS SCHOOL REFUSES TO POST IT IN YOUR PRESS GUIDE ......DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE ARSE WHOPPIN' DID NOT HAPPEN.....IT HAPPENED!!! :D

MD,
In the first half, we stomped them.
In the second half, we stuffed them.

It'll be the same thing come Saturday. Only this time, it'll be much worser for Pete and his boys!

My only concern is ole Louie. I'm not so sure he can survive this beatdown. You know, he's kind of special!!! I remember last year how he hauled ass after the COLE<font color=red>BLOODED</FONT> beatdown. :( :( :(
So, if you got anything to say to Louie (The Alabama Lover), you need to say it this week. He'll be MIA next week.

Yall beat us in 98 when it did not count. But a win is a win, I wasn't mad then, and I ain't mad now. Now that you are really in the SWAC, maybe you can understand that a non conference game against a nobody just doesn't compare to a conference battle or playing a ranked team. But one win made the last 2 seasons for yall. <br>We ain't doing nothing special to our staduim for yall, all you need to know is Mumford will be sold out (something yall don't know about in Huntsville) so get your ticket early or you will be sitting in the bleachers and going to the bathroom in a Portapottie.<br>Mighty Hornet, I got another thread for yall, so you don't need to come in here to get some of AAMU smack.

Originally posted by Lewis
...so get your ticket early or you will be sitting in the bleachers and going to the bathroom in a Portapottie

..or more than likely in one of the many mudholes around that place. Or possibly one of the shothouses across the street from Mudford.

Lewis it is too late, SU sent us all the bleacher seats. We are going to declare open seating upon our arrival if they don't take back these tickets.

Back