I don't know what made me happier, SU winning or Both Kountry Bama's losing

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
OK, Southern winning made me happier, but both bamma school getting beat. What could be better. All that crap they talked all summer
and now they are 0-3 between them. ASU started the season with a open week cause them white boys (troy state) won't play them no more (something about a D1 thing, I bet no one from ASU wants to hear about that) AAMU is actually considering giving thier coach a raise for an 0-2 start. Yall are some sad b*st**ds!! I bet yall won't come out yall hole.

Louie,

Since you mentioned white boys, how did SU do in Game 1?

Yo arse wasn't anywhere to be found last week after Mr. Charlie whooped yo fair-weather arse!!!!!!

And now you got the gall to start a topic about somebody won't come out of a hole.

smh

A dayum shame...

*SMH*

The name of your thread in itself shows that you are some twisted, dimented jackass who is full of hate! :(

You need to come to grips with your problem and seek some real help for for it because the only sad bast*rd on here is YOU! :p

Will you chastise a family member if they wanted to attend AAMU???..:bawling:

If an AAMU football player got seriously hurt in a game, would you jump for joy??? :xeye:

All this hate isn't good, dude....
Do you need a hug or something, man???? It'll be okay. :wavey:

Mighty Hornet,<br> We lead the series with "Mr. Charlie" and they want to play us more than we want to play them. And we were here last week smackin Peanut butter, it just ain't many of them to smack.<br><Br>Ntelekt<br>I'm not twisted or dimented, I just don't like you Kountry Bamma Schools. You need to get a grip and accept that. I can like or dislike anyone I choose. As far as being the only one here, I am not a follower, (like yall follow Mighty Hornet). I doubt if a relative would want to go to AAMU, almost all of my family goes to Southern. But if they did, that's fine, I still love them, I'd just tell them I hate thier school. I would not cheer any player for any school getting seriously injured. I generally don't get hugs from men, I'm not that kinda guy!!!

Hmmmm...we follow Mighty Hornet????

Now you sound even stupider than before!

I don't care if you don't like us or not (the hate has been obvious for a long time, Einstein)...I just said that all that hate isn't healthy.

Nor did I offer your trifling azz a hug either...I just said that you probably NEED one! :xeye:

I just bet you would jump for joy at the site of a BULLDOG player going down with a season ending injury...you're one sick dude!

*SMH*

Slow down, black cat!

IT is true that both our squads are 0 - whatever.

The only difference is that y'all clowns will STAY that way! :p

Now leave us alone, and go help Little Lewie with his personal problem! :D

Hey lewie,

You already know what my response will be to your ignorant azz, don't you. See if you can help the gardeners down at Mudford repair that field? before someone get's seriously hurt. And I don't mean a band member either. Idiot!

Well, well, well.....

looky hea, looky hea, looky hea....

Now someone from SU talks isht and everyone's tail feathers are rattled....WTF!!!!

Some of you same mofos talk isht all day/night about SU and hate on us from sun up to sun down and nothing's ever said....now y'all let a Southernite getcha all upset.....hmmm, interesting.

SMH

:rolleyes:

*SYH* at yourself!

Dtown, sit yo "brilliant" azz down somewhere! :mad: :p

Nowhere did you see anyone Hornet or Bulldog say that they HATE SU or that they enjoy watching SU lose as opposed to their team winning. That's stupid! :xeye:

We smack on here all the time, but Lil' Lewie takes his "style" to another level. To actual HATE a school...as if they rejected his application, or he got beat up by their fans or something???? Ol dude has a problem that has existed on here for a long time.

Like I said...all that hate (REAL hate...not competitiveness) cannot be healthy! :D

Ntelekt<br> My bad, wrong pack of losers, yall don't follow might hornet, yall follow mighty dog. And that's worse, cause he regularly posts them dumb Moron and Trife papers and make yall look dumber. He brags on being .500 (loser mentality) and thinks that Cooper can coach. Yall just mad at me because I started calling yall 0-7 (couldn't beat none of the big 3) and now yall are 0-8.<br>Ain't no body from AAMU beat me down (they can't, I'll just let them run from women) and I wouldn't even apply to your school to get turned down. Given some of the players yall had (i repeat, had, as is flunked out) yall can't have very high entrance requirments anyway. <br><br>
Hey PrettiEyes<br>Long tongue you got there. know any tricks. <br><br>AA Alum<br>There will be something that looks worse than our field in Mumford in October, your team. <br><br>Get Ready,<br> the hate is already there, I just bring it out in the open. Don't turn your back on them, cause they coming for you too. Your 1 of the BIG 3 and they ain't f**king with Gram no more this year. Just cause they "claim" they won't hit a woman, don't mean they won't stab a brother in the back.

Lousy lewie,

As mh said, your lame azz wasn't around when N'western State kicked your azz down there in that septic tank you call a stadium. Where were you then, someplace cleaning out the porta potties I suppose. I doubt if there is anything that could look worse than what was shown on BET last week....that which was passing for a football field. Perhaps you should concern yourself with your own shortcomings and not worry about anyone else's. Sounds like you may have missed your Wifebeater's Anonymous meeting.

Deep embedded issues...

:xeye:

flunking out?....entrance requirements?
running from women?
stabbed in the back???

Now if all of that rambling isn't coming from a twisted and dimented mind, then I don't know what is! :cool:
Now it looks like he has a personal vendetta against Mighty Dog! What's next?...stalking me because I like to use pictures when I post??? :eek: :D

Dude...I hope you have some friends or something. I bet you just wow 'em at all the tailgates. And the sad part about it...you're probably sittin' there with your chest out thinking that you "really showed out" or something! :emlaugh:

You're a piece of work, man...even if you don't know it! :)

<font size=1>*waiting for Dtown to come and cosign this "excellent" post, too...*</font>

Originally posted by Get Ready
Lewis,

would you rather lose to 0-8 or Gram

:testing:

Now Get Ready...you KNOW that Lil Lewie will come with some:

"Dammit, man...I'd rather loose to Gram by 50 points for 10 straight years, with Eddie Rob at running back than to EVER lose again to AAMU by 1 point!!!" :redhot:

<font size=1>*leaning over whispering*

You know that fool hates us, right? ;)</font>

AAAlum<br>I am not a member of Wifebeater Anonymous, no need, why are you concerned, it ain't gonna help yall in October, anyway yall ain't my wife, yall my b**** and they don't have no meeting for that. <br> If you wanna know what looked worst than our field on BET, Your team looked worse at the SCG last year.<br><br>Ntelekt<br> I see you got a little sense (that should automatically qualify you to be head of the dog pound) I'd rather lose to GRAMBLING AND JACKSON STATE BY 100 points for 10 years straight with EDDIE's WIFE playing QB than to lose to some SCRUBS like AAMU by 1 point. <br>I don't have a personal vendetta against might dog or any of the rest of yall losers. I don't like yall school and I let yall know. Now if you take it personal, that's you. Ain't my fault that you come on here smacking about a school that is 0-8 against the top of the conference. ain't my fault yall are D2, ain't my fault yall got a dumb loser for a coach and are stupid enough to consider giving him a raise, ain't my fault yall are happy being .500, mostly against D2 competition.<br>Finally, no need to have my chest out smacking yall, cause yall are some busters, it is nothing to brag about. Cleaning up the trash is all in a days work.

This is hilarious

Lewis my man, I think U just won the title for most hated JAG....I always thought it was JAG03 and me.

ROTF

<font size=1>oh & btw innalek; I don't co-sign nobody...I just calls em likes I see em</font>

Re: This is hilarious

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Lewis my man, I think U just won the title for most hated JAG....I always thought it was JAG03 and me.

ROTF

<font size=1>oh & btw innalek; I don't co-sign nobody...I just calls em likes I see em</font>

See, Dtown?...that's what I'm talkin' about! :D
Those two clowns aren't the most hated jags...they are the "Jags with the most hate"! :p There's a big difference.
We don't hate Lewie and his counterpart...we pity them.:(
It's just so sad how somebody's heart can be soooo black with hate for another.:bawling:

You call 'em like you see 'em, huh?....okay. ;) :emlaugh:

I dont have time to hate <b>LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS</b>.........but dude does remind me of the mad rapper! lol

Interesting....

Your boy on here talkin' about how he hates a school and I'm laughin' at him, therefore *i* have issues? :xeye:

Please explain.
Being that you have the sharpest skills on here, I'm sure you can come up with something good. :)

But bumpkin????? Uhhh...where da hell are YOU from again???;)
You must've forgetten with whom you were speaking! :emlaugh:

Back