How to get rid of pests ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Right beside the TSPN icon, there is a button that says user cp. If you click it, you get the user control panel for your screen name.

Across the top there are several options. If you click EDIT IGNORE LIST, then add the bane of your existence to that list ...

You'll never see the whiny drivel that person posts in ANY THREAD! It IS a GREAT THING!

Happy Happy Niter! :D

there is a Dallas mosquitoe crisis on this page that's pestering me

...this post seems to be inspired from my dealings with Kenn, he called you or something? Damn...

refer to the signature please....if I can get under the collar of yall behind 15 inches of tubes, glass and plastic, my job is done...

For Example ...

According to the thread listings, THIS thread had two responses ... however, when I read it, I only saw BIG DADDY JAG'S!!

:D

Happy Happy Niter!!

BHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I had to post twice

That damn Nita; girl I can't stop LMAO @ this one....you've outdone yourself this time.

Wheeeeeeeewwwww:emlaugh: :D :emlaugh: :D :emlaugh:

I am not saying a damn thing!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :D

I can ignore some folks.

Man this great. I already know who will be the first on my list!

I love technology!

Hell I just thought of 2 more while typing this message. Thanks Kenn!

Also!

It does no good to block a person when someone quotes what they say. You can see the comments anyway.

BTW, if you block me, then I will really talk about your arses until you take me off block. :D I'm about to do a test to see who has me blocked! :D

Pull your feet back. I'm steppin' on toes! :p

GREAT!!!

This is great. I don't have to see the little itches moan and groan anymore. Further more, I don't have to see their responses either!!!

Question(s):

Do the person(s) that you block KNOW that they're being "blocked"???

If not...would you WANT them to know that you are ignoring them???? :)

If so...why? ;)

BLOCKOLOGY 101

most of the people that are doin the blocking are gonna ask people who aint blocking what did blockee say about me the blocker and then the blocker will unblock the blockee to say something about them and then ALL HELL WILL BLOCK LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayum TRU...that analysis is good as block! :D

I wish somebody would answer my blocking questions! :mad:

Hey Nita...
If you give a block (or don't give a block), will that other blocker know? :)

Can't we just all get along...If not maybe we should just "step"!

Rodney King and the white boy...please send help!

Question

Let's say I blocked GSU Spirit because she pissed me off about something. So when she posts, I don't see it. But someone quotes from one of her posts. Will I still see that post even though her words were quoted from someone else?

I have nothing but love for you GSU Spirit. It was just an example and your name was the first to pop in my head.

I don't give a BLOCK!

If you BLOCK me. I will Block you up so bad on the boards, that you will unBlock me. :D

Steppin' on MFing toes!

NN, I think Mike said that if someone quotes the blockee, then you can still see the blockee's words.

I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back