How to get rid of pests ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, true J4J!

What Mike said!

And, these newly "blocked" threads will be more fragmented in terms of flow than my local PV alumni chapter... :(

BluBlood will be inquiring about relationships/marriage/sex/... and DSN will respond on the thread w/ <b>"Man, this guy smuggled this ciggy in from Cuba!..."

S-A-_... :(

Re: C'mon peep

Lexxy,
I could be wrong, but I think most are playing around... but whatsenever works for them....:D

Originally posted by Alexxus
Is it really that serious????? **Shrugs Shoulders**

Re: I don't give a BLOCK!

Originally posted by Mike
If you BLOCK me. I will Block you up so bad on the boards, that you will unBlock me. :D

Steppin' on MFing toes!

Mike.....great analysis...

if a grown ass person (30+ years old) cannot stand what a youngster has to say...what does that tell you? Makes you want to stay young forever and avoid the perils of adulthood...because you blockees sure act something is stuck up your a.. (fill in the blank)

***whoever sees this, go run and tell them, yall will do it anyway***

we all know this is nothing but a conspiracy theroy which is a little too evident

How come my thread has all these responses ...

Yet I can only see the one from Big Daddy Jag?

*snicker*

Anyway, y'all need to get ya draws out ya ass. Some of y'all know good and well there is someone posting on here whose name you hate to see in a thread.This way, you don't have to! Especially if you're like me, and don't read re-quotes in posts!

Nope, Sexy Lexi, it really is NOT all that serious ... but it is available! I say use it if it is available and will keep you from STEAMING behind a COMPUTER screen!

:D

Furthermore, I don't give a block WHO puts me on block, because those who know me know I will say what I am going to say on screen or to your face! :D

Niter!

They need to pull those MFers in if they don't want them stepped on. :D

Steppin' on some mo' MFing toes! :mad:

Dear,

If the option is available, then someone might ought to use it. Trust me ... this is fun to most of us ... BUT NOT ALL OF US!!

if your offended by this...imagine what real life will do to you?

Re: How come my thread has all these responses ...

Originally posted by Vinita

*snicker*

:D

Furthermore, I don't give a block WHO puts me on block, because those who know me know I will say what I am going to say on screen or to your face! :D

You can't Ignore moderators

Did you block ME, too???

*snicker*

You never answered my question from earlier!:mad: :(

HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE BLOCKED OR NOT?????

LOL & SMH @ 'Sexy Lexi' :D

INNALEK!

You don't know that you are blocked unless a person makes it known that they have blocked you, which kinda defeats the purpose, wouldn't you say?

Exactly!

That was the point that I was trying to get at.

It's like when someone calls themselves "not talkin' to me" or something. How am I supposed to know? They're "not talkin' to me", so it's not like they are gonna inform me about it.:D
And when it's all said and done...who looks foolish? ;)

If anything, it would be good to have a YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED BY" screen when we go to our user cp.
It may cause some friction, but hey...the popularity of this page has bee built on that.:p

Re: Re: How come my thread has all these responses ...

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL

You can't Ignore moderators

<font size=10><marquee>YOU HAVE MY SYMPATHY</font></marquee>

Re: Re: Re: How come my thread has all these responses ...

ROTMfingFLMAO @ chu Nita bita.......:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Exactly!

Originally posted by Ntelekt

If anything, it would be good to have a YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED BY" screen when we go to our user cp.
It may cause some friction, but hey...the popularity of this page has bee built on that.:p

Definitely in agreeance(sp) w/innalekt.

Re: Re: Re: How come my thread has all these responses ...

ROTFLMAO! Dang, for a minute I thought you might send flowers to the bereaved! :emlaugh:

I don't agree

My take on this feature is this: There are certain people that I just can't stand to see whatever they post. So I have them on ignore. The reason for that is, I don't have to see what they post...and they won't hear anything from me. They don't need to know that I'm igging them. When they notice that I don't respond to their posts...that is good enough for me. All of that notice mess is either a cowardly way of telling someone they're on ignore or you're trying to be messy. I've let plenty of people on this board know exactly how I feel about them. If they start typing stuff and never see a reply from me, then they should know that they're getting igg'd.

Just my .35.

It may cause some friction, but hey...the popularity of this page has bee built on that.

so if someone is dogging the hell out of you and putting your personal biz out..how would you find out?

nevermind...someone will e-mail you, pm you, or use instant messenger anyway :rolleyes:

Originally posted by the band fan
so if someone is dogging the hell out of you and putting your personal biz out..how would you find out?

nevermind...someone will e-mail you, pm you, or use instant messenger anyway :rolleyes:

<font color=red> or call across country asking Jackie, Jane and Jill!</font>

Re: I don't agree

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
My take on this feature is this: There are certain people that I just can't stand to see whatever they post. So I have them on ignore. The reason for that is, I don't have to see what they post...and they won't hear anything from me. They don't need to know that I'm igging them. When they notice that I don't respond to their posts...that is good enough for me. All of that notice mess is either a cowardly way of telling someone they're on ignore or you're trying to be messy. I've let plenty of people on this board know exactly how I feel about them. If they start typing stuff and never see a reply from me, then they should know that they're getting igg'd.

Just my .35.

I hear what you're saying, but try it from this standpoint:

Just because someone doesn't see you responding to their particular post, doesn't really mean that they are gonna automatically assume that you are ignoring them (in regard to those that you may not have notified).
To be honest, I've noticed several people who seem to "refuse" to post on any thread of mine...but it's funny as hell to me.
And if I don't post on somebody's post, it's not that I'm necessarily tryin' to ig them....it's probably just that I don't have the desire to respond though.

As far as the notice being cowardly...I'm not too sure. Just from observing individuals on here, it appears that if someone was purposely ignoring someone else, they probably would want that person to know.

Valid points, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back