How many kids do you want?

Hmmmmm...

Just think about it. If our mothers had watched that show "A baby's story" and harbored the same ideals about giving birth to children....then guess what. WE would'nt be here posting today.....Just something to think about...If they made the sacrifice then why can't the next generation. :cool:

Sho Nuff...I hear you on having the toys and kids.......but I think youmissed the part where I said that I really don't want children. I am selfish and I like my space...and I know when a kid comes. There goes my space. But I am going to have one just because I know that is what you are supposed to do. For my mom, and I'm sure my wifey will want one. You know how women are....

And that weekend thing....man that sounds good. But that wouldn't work for me.....at least not between September and December. Can't watch football and babysit.

And all you people that want daughters are sick! If I had a daughter.....I would cry. That is why I want to know as soon as possible what my child will be, that way I can get the tears out of my system before her crumb snatching arse arrives. I mean seriously. Girls aren't any fun. They can't wrestle, they can't get dirty....and they can't PLAY FOOTBALL.

And considering that I predict that my seed will come out the box weighing about 10+ LBs, I wouldn't want a lil girl to start off like that. Plus when he grows to be 6'5'' 320 LB 1st round pick at left tackle from Grambling State, he will thank me. And I would hate to have a 6'5'' 320 LB daughter!

We already have a precious little girl 19 mo. and I think 2 maybe 3 will be the max.. There is not much hope on our family name carrying on so as long as the other babies are healthy, I'm cool. :)
Ahh, the joy of parenthood

Being the only child, I would like a big family. I would like about 6 or 7 children. If I could control the gender, I would like to have all boys. If there has to be girl, I would like her near the end, but not the youngest.

If I don't marry, no children of course.

I don't want any without the benefits of marriage. I applaud you single mothers out there but that is not an avenue I want to take.

So until I find that special someone(at the rate I'm going it may be never ) I dont want to have kids.

Back