How many kids do you want?

JSU*Toi

I have been thinking and I want five kids :D

Three boys and two girls..

At first I wanted three but now I want five.

If I could pick I would want to have my oldest be a boy, then a grl, then another girl, and the last two boys... Each two years a part. :D I know it will be hard. My girl was telling me after I had my first one I would change my mnd :lmao:

In all honesty...I don't want any kids. I for the most part do not like kids. The more kids you have the less stuff you will have.

But I am going to have one, only because that is what you are supposed to do. And I know most women want kids. Plus for my parents to get a grandchild...............

My parents have been telling me for years, they are ready for grandchildren. I told my Da just week before last that I saw the TV show "Maternity Ward" and I often watch "A Baby Story" and they have me convinced it will be NO time soon.

On one of the shows, after hours of having the girl push laying down and then squatting and pushing and still no delivery, the doctors decided to use the forceps to pull the baby out. The doctor put the forceps up to the camera to show what they looked like and I screamed. I was crying by the time they finally got the baby out. I understand that only happens on rare occasions, but that put a current cease on all thoughts I have of ever giving birth to a child.

I want seven children. Four boys and three girls. I think my family would be complete after that, cause the number seven represent "completeness". I want all seven children by JSTUS.

So JSTUS, when are we going to get started on our small tribe? :D

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
I want seven children. Four boys and three girls. I think my family would be complete after that, cause the number seven represent "completeness". I want all seven children by JSTUS.

So JSTUS, when are we going to get started on our small tribe? :D

:smh: You must didn't read my response in this thread. :smh:

Originally posted by Suge
The more kids you have the less stuff you will have.

On the real. Suge hit the nail squarely on the head w/ that statement. Ever wonder why you always see elder men (especially) driving sports cars (convertible 'vettes, GTs, Roush Mustangs, Saleens, Porsche, ...) and probably dressing "fly?" I'm sure it has something to do w/ the fact that they had to sacrifice and drive that 30 year old station wagon to house/feed/clothe/send kids to college/...

I too have noticed that you cannot own a lot of "stuff" while having kids. The kids will ALWAYS take priority (education fund/savings/wedding/...). I guess you learn to develop a new kind of desire (desire to do for your kids 101% and put self's own desires on the back burner). I feel another thread coming on.

Originally posted by JSTUS

:smh: You must didn't read my response in this thread. :smh:

Didn't think that you really meant that. I was hoping to change your mind by reunion time. :D

It wouldn't bother me at all if I didn't have any kids, at least not at this point in my life. I still have some living to do. Mrs. Bilbrew on the other hand wants at least two. I would prefer one, but I would take two at the most. This isn't the old days when only children were rare. Plus I'm not ready to start driving a minivan yet.

I want eight!!!!!

At First. But when i got married, I kept my niece and nephew before the wedding day. That number went down to one quickly. Well, the wife and I have decided on this. We will stop when the first girl comes into the world. We already have our first boy. He is 11 months.:D So, we will probably have one more. If it is not a girl, we will try again, Then stop at three.

**But you know the brother is going to try and put another in there after that first girl.**

I want 3 boys and 2 girls or 4 boys and 1 girl. I will be rich by the time I reach 26-27 so I will have enough money to support the lil ones. Right now at the the age of 22 Im too young to start a family...give me sometime to get my masters and get settled then I will be straight and ready to put buns in the oven and whatnot:p

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
I want whatever GOD allows...

:eek:

Be careful now...

It may sound good to say that and all, but uhh...

God can easily "allow" you to have 8 to 9 kids. Are you sure you WANT that???? ;)

:cool:

:idea:

But I think I want three or four....at least 2 boys, but I must have at least 1 girl.

I believe she can handle it. If God allows it, the burden will not be that great to bear cause He will be there for her. :D

Better watch out there, Missy!

Originally posted by GramTigress
JSTUS girl how did you sit through that? I plan to have 2 (1 boy 1 girl), no more than 3.

I went from "I ain't HAVING no dayum kids!"

to

"ONE is enough,"

to

"Okay, I'll do this ONE MORE time,"

to

"DAMMIT, MAN! TIE MY TUBES UP! NOW!! And bring me PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE!"

:D

Man, watching A Baby's Story compares little to watching yourself give birth. THAT is some MIRACULOUS isht to behold! And it doesn't always hurt ... thanks to the wonders of modern medicine, and a little shot they call an EPIDURAL ...

Re: Better watch out there, Missy!

Originally posted by Vinita

Man, watching A Baby's Story compares little to watching yourself give birth. THAT is some MIRACULOUS isht to behold! And it doesn't always hurt ... thanks to the wonders of modern medicine, and a little shot they call an EPIDURAL ...

Tell her, Nita. Let her know so we can get started on our seven children. I know Black Jr. is just ready to pop out. :D

I always said I wanted to have 3 children, and my wife and I have been blessed with 3 wonderful kid, 2 boys and a girl, ages 7, 5, and 3:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I have been very involved since day one with my kids. Everything from diapers to colics, from ear infections to answering questions like who turns the sun off at night, and how many batteries does it take to light it up.......
and when one gets sick, they start that tag team thang, and pass the cold around until everbody is sick.....

All ya talking about having all these babies you better wake up....

Childern are all consuming......If you are really involved with the rasing of your children, then they are your life.....

The problem that I and every parent on this planet have is
TIME, and CONVENICE

My kids are still small, but I have been told by veterans that it only gets tougher.

You don't want me to even bring up the subject of DAYCARE, it's worse than taxes, and it gots to be paid....

There is always some crisis going on....

Example
I had to go out in a rainstorm at 1am and try to find a pink tights for my daughters ballet recital, because her brother had cut the legs off to make a wave cap....You know I got in his little a$$... :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Thank God for Walmart!!!:D

I remember the days before children, when me and my wife would come and go as we pleased, those are just distant memories:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

To SUGE and PANTHRO

It's not always true that you can't have your toys, or not as many toys, if you have kids, because I have been blessed to have pretty much everything I ever wanted in life as far as material things.

5 bedroom home.....not 5 room home (3800 sq ft)
3 car garage
pool
play toy (66 Mustang Convertible)
etc....

But finding the time to really enjoy yourself is hard....
My wife and I have started rotating weekend....Every other weekend you get a break from the kids....It's sad but true
:lmao: :lmao:

How many do I want?

Just the one I'm carrying (Rhys Akil Richard)...that's it....finis!
When I was a kid I wanted 3, in High school
that number upped to 4, but in realisitic
adulthood
, my body will settle for one.
(having said all that I'll probably have one more in my quest for a miniture diva).

Secondly, Let my have an sidebar with JUSTUS.
My sister, if you continue to watch "A Baby Story,"
and "Maternity Ward"...you will never want children.
Keep in mind they are both television shows.
I watch them all the time now, but I couldn't
back out if I wanted to. Maybe you should move
over to watching "Trading Spaces" It can be just
as scary. Also don't let your parents guilt you into
it.....that "I want to be a grandparent gene" can
be a ruthless thing. I'm convinced my mother-in-law
put a fertility spell on me...(It had to be some strong
backwoods Louisiana spell that bypassed "all" my
birth control). Do you think I can sue?
;)

Official Request:
Sho Nuff,