How Do you spell Diva? A-N-T-O-N-I-O B-R-O-W-N

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
sigh--->

Even before suffering bizarre injuries to his feet that have caused him to miss all but two days of his first training camp with the Oakland Raiders, Antonio Brown alarmed coaches and teammates by railing against the NFL's enforcement of helmet regulations, a policy which will likely force the star receiver to switch to a new model.
Brown's vocal resistance to the mandate, both during OTAs and shortly after his arrival in Napa, California, for training camp, has contributed to a disconnect with the team that acquired the seven-time Pro Bowl selection via a trade with the Pittsburgh Steelers last March.

Rest of the Article vvvvvvv
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...wn-turmoil-related-to-unhappiness-over-helmet

If his foot injury is what I think it is, then it isn't bizarre. It happens. I ran my districts in middle school with a similar injury andni was top of the district and in great health. It happened again in high school and a more mild form shen I was a firefighter. Now the helmet thing well... Anything that will possibly change the way you run or normally adjust with your equilibrium will make you think twice about wearing it when we're talking about gear. ALOT of professional athletes, firefighters, etc swear by what they wear and how it feels and how they wear it. They nitpick...its also how they get so good so money everytime. Let it all play out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Now the helmet thing well... Anything that will possibly change the way you run or normally adjust with your equilibrium will make you think twice about wearing it when we're talking about gear. ALOT of professional athletes, firefighters, etc swear by what they wear and how it feels and how they wear it. They nitpick...its also how they get so good so money everytime. Let it all play out.
Too much drama for a team that has had only one winning season since 2002. We don't deserve this. I betcha Mike Tomlin and them are breathing a sigh of relief that they don't have to put up with AB's foolishness anymore...

Too much drama for a team that has had only one winning season since 2002. We don't deserve this. I betcha Mike Tomlin and them are breathing a sigh of relief that they don't have to put up with AB's foolishness anymore...
Your last sentence here:🤣 count on Steelers fans and real followers to be blunt. 🤣 but yeah, I would, too. His production was awesome but sometimes that spirit on the team makes others produce less. Football is a team sport afterall.
The first sentence: well dayum. That's just cold. 🤣

Honestly, he really should let it go and try on every helmet instead of just the one or few he did. He thinks the closest one cuts off his vision. That's likely far from accurate. He thinks it does because it's all so different so he's not gonna feel right for awhile unless he practices in it and gets reps and conditionong in it until it feels more natural. His body will adjust in about a week. I wouldn't leave money on the table for not giving a newer model a chance. Your noggin might thank you, later in life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L-W9DThZS8

My post from a facebook group--> You know what? I don't have nothing against AB. He is what he is. I put this on Gruden and Mayock. They apparently did not do enough research and did not know what they were dealing with. I know the critics don't think so but there is still enough talent on this team to do well this season. It is what it is.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Will this get aired on Hard Knocks or has the filming already ended?
The last episode aired Tuesday.

But here is the latest--> http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-the-plan-is-for-antonio-brown-to-play-monday

If he does play, I will be okay with it. Like I said as wrong as AB was, I blame Gruden and Mayock cause AB is who he is. I even heard a rumor that AB called Mayock a certain name. If he did and he plays Monday, you got to admit it is kinda….well...LOL.....crazy that he can a white man a "Cracker" and still keep his $30 million dollars. (shrugging shoulders)…..

Last edited:
He did a lot of this stuff with the Steelers but Tomlin was wise and shrewd enough to keep it out of the media.
The Raiders didn't know who or what they were dealing with.

Ladies and gentlemen Antonio brown is the dumbest man on the planet.... Steelers won tf out of that trade...
Yep, just threw away 30 million dollars guaranteed unless NFL arbitration overturns it.
All he had to do was play ONE game and the money was his. He couldn't even do that. WOW!!

Gruden let Amari Cooper and Khalil Mack go, but picked up a nut case??? Brown needs help, seldom is a person so throwed off without reason.

Back