How Do you spell Diva? A-N-T-O-N-I-O B-R-O-W-N

But wait Big Ben still in the league. People want to clown Antonio but we all know the deal.

Antonio clown has points but let’s be real his credibility and his latest track record diminish these points... dude could’ve made 30 million but only tweeting from his couch at home with a lil over 100 k... dude got like 8-9 kids so I hope it work out with him... child support still child support.

Antonio clown has points but let’s be real his credibility and his latest track record diminish these points... dude could’ve made 30 million but only tweeting from his couch at home with a lil over 100 k... dude got like 8-9 kids so I hope it work out with him... child support still child support.

It’s not about all that you just said....it’s about fairness in the legal system. Ben and a number of other whites are still playing.

It’s not about all that you just said....it’s about fairness in the legal system. Ben and a number of other whites are still playing.

Facts. But bro got his shake man this is more than about the sexual assault accusations against him... they looking at this brother and saying he’s more trouble than he’s worth and his use of social media this year don’t help him... I lost hope for the nfl in terms of regulation when Tom got a slap on the hand for deflate gate ... man can cheat the integrity of the game ... man in domestic violence or sexual accusation scandles... up out the league... I feel ya, but this is the trash nfl and Antonio clown we’re talking about.

Facts. But bro got his shake man this is more than about the sexual assault accusations against him... they looking at this brother and saying he’s more trouble than he’s worth and his use of social media this year don’t help him... I lost hope for the nfl in terms of regulation when Tom got a slap on the hand for deflate gate ... man can cheat the integrity of the game ... man in domestic violence or sexual accusation scandles... up out the league... I feel ya, but this is the trash nfl and Antonio clown we’re talking about.

I’m there with you.

My pastor referenced Kaep and AB in his sermon this morning. Speaking about how we are never forgiven but others are forgiven quickly and often given a cheeseburger or referenced as very fine people.

The chick got what she wanted.

I'll be damn...No that clown AB got what he wanted, his need for attention got him what he wanted. He is a classic person who did not get the love and attention of parents growing up, so now he spends his life seeking that attention. I tried to give him the benefit of doubt with the first lady but nope this bytch think he is entitled and so I can believe he probably thought he was entitled to both those ladies and probably many more women puss (walking his real ugly preverted ass around naked in front of those women with intent to freak them whether they wanted it or not and acted like a spoiled brat when they deflected this advancements). Now trying to act like he is done with the NFL no Bytch Negro they are done with you and I second their motion!

I’m there with you.

My pastor referenced Kaep and AB in his sermon this morning. Speaking about how we are never forgiven but others are forgiven quickly and often given a cheeseburger or referenced as very fine people.
I don't think it's appropriate to compare Kap and AB as being victims here. Considering AB was picked up by the Patriots minutes after causing all kinds of havoc with the Raiders while Kap hasn't gotten a phone call from a team yet because his greatest sin was standing up for black people.

@The Founder Ben was smart enough to shut his mouth and focus on rehabbing his image.... Antonio Brown could have gotten same opportunity but he decided to use a group text to blast his accuser.

AB is stupid.

Watching Tampa vs. New Orleans last weekend was very interesting. I'm not a Bucs fan but I really thought they were about to roll. They have so many offensive weapons and their Defense was in the top 5. Yet AB comes in one week and it was like Tom Brady said, forget all of my good weapons, I'm just gonna throw the ball to AB even though it's been more than a year since he has ever touch the field. Then Coach Bruce is like (I'm paraphrasing) "I ain't have nothing to do with this."

I say all of that to say, Tampa was already a good team headed for a long run in the playoffs. I would hate to see AB's return messing up that chemistry yet that is what it looked like this past weekend.

Watching Tampa vs. New Orleans last weekend was very interesting. I'm not a Bucs fan but I really thought they were about to roll. They have so many offensive weapons and their Defense was in the top 5. Yet AB comes in one week and it was like Tom Brady said, forget all of my good weapons, I'm just gonna throw the ball to AB even though it's been more than a year since he has ever touch the field. Then Coach Bruce is like (I'm paraphrasing) "I ain't have nothing to do with this."

I say all of that to say, Tampa was already a good team headed for a long run in the playoffs. I would hate to see AB's return messing up that chemistry yet that is what it looked like this past weekend.

Also, that was the healthiest the Saints have been all season on both sides of the ball since the season began.

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Doctor Who

Back