How do you feel about other nationalities, races joining your frat/sorority?

Personally I am totally against it. I'm not sure how our 10 founders would feel about the white man all up in their frat. This white guy was trying to become a Kappa the same time I was trying. The asshole had the nerve to tell the brothers that he had to sneak and come to the interest meeting because his wife didn't approve. In the interview process, they asked me how would i feel about one of my line brothers being white. I straight up told them I am 100% against it. Go pledge Kappa Alpha. Leave the <font color="red">PSI</font> for the brothers!!! But that's just my opinion.

I understand how you feel Bruh, and I know others who feel the same way you do. We've had this discussion from time to time and someone will always bring up that when Diggs wrote the Constitution he specifically stated that we should not discriminate against a person because of his race, nationality, skin color, religion, etc. That has always been in the Constitution. How would you respond to that person?

So FUGG it let anybody in!
I hear you Que.

Roo!

Come on Que dont be like that.

**pats teamer on the back**
Dr. Phil has snacks in the Green Room. :D

Its the sign of the times bro. You got these weak-wack young dudes that are bringing their WEAK-WACKNESS to the Frat.

I respect them but I can do without them.

Honestly I just feel like, "daymn can we have something positive for ourselves".

I don't think that's being racist. :)

That's how I feel. But as it pains me to say it, Bros I've met from other nationalities have been cool as h@ll. I've encountered quite a few hispanic brothers. A few years ago I was on the expressway coming from work and this hispanic bro through up the sign to me. I was like oh my goodness, but it was cool. I saw a white brother at our regional in Detroit back in '96 and he had to be in his late 40's. All I could think was that he probably got a slave beating if he crossed in undegrad. Probably has some scars on him to this day. That would have been in the 60's. I also met an asian brother at a spoken word back in '98.

I would be bogus as h@ll if I didn't tell this one. Before I crossed in '95, I would alsways see this white dude at First Fridays or other black professional parties/socials. Since these parties were afterwork parties held at white venues (white people would actually be standing outside looking like "I wish these black folks would leave so we could have our club back) I thought he was just one of the regular patrons. Before I crossed, I found out he was in the chapter. He pledged at Wisconsin. And he was cool as h@ll. In '98 when the AKA's had their Boule in here (it was a beautiful thing), I thought I failed a medical test. I was so hurt, so me and my boy dedcided to go to one of their parties. I saw the white bro while we were out. That was the first time I really got a chance to talk to him. We really got a chance to bond. I was saying to myself that this is what the fraternity is really about. The following day is when I found out I had a thyroid condition rather than other medical condition. The last time I saw him was at a Sippin' on Sundays event in 2003 when I came home for Memorial Day (Kindred was performing so I had to go). He still remembered me. That sh@t was cool. He's a lawyer that lives on the Northside. He knew that he could pull some sistas' though, and I really never got mad about it. Because I know when ya cold, women just can't wait to get frosted. :lol:

I personally have no problem with it. My sands from LSU is white, married an AKA(who is black, now divorced). He's hella cool. My LB in my service org is white(if any of ya'll somewhat old jukes remember Ku Klux) and he's cool as a fan. I saw 2 white guys cross Alpha at Southeastern. From what I see, its more of a personal issue with most folks. I wonder how they feel when they see a black person in their orgs.

I've met 2 white sorors and they seemed cool.

I don't really care, as long as they learn and respect the history and don't pledge just for the letters, I'm cool.

Didn't even know there were white Ques until Peter, a Popular, white lawyer
Que in Jackson came in the house and I'm like, is this for Real :xeye:

I quickly found out it was for Real

I've met many white Bruhz since then, they all were tight.

Yep, Peter is cool. I grew up with him.....his old man worked at Tougalloo college for a long time.

Back