HIP HOP’S LATEST OFFENSE: Jay Z's controversial anti-Christian lyrics (Video)

I'mma have to go and dig up an email she sent to me......but it has to do with Taylor being "inducted." :retard:

send it to me when you find it. wow a damn mess. I didn't watch the awards(hell i don't watch any award shows), I only read about the "Kanye" incident so I wasn't sure about the visual of the set you were talkin bout.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
yeah...to be real successful in the industry you have to make sacrifices...

Jennifer Hudson and her family getting killed... It's set up to make it seem like normal circumstances... but it ain't...

Left -Eye....

Chris Brown really fugged up with that Rhianna issue... He ain't upset about the break-up at all... he is more upset about his status now amongst the music industry elite.... All of this goes even back to Quincy Jones....

There were rumors and videos about EWF, Prince, and most of the Hard Rock from the 70s and 80s also. That stuff was very scary for me as a kid, since I grew up in a Pentecostal church.

Ya'll remember they used to play tapes backwards?

There were rumors and videos about EWF, Prince, and most of the Hard Rock from the 70s and 80s also. That stuff was very scary for me as a kid, since I grew up in a Pentecostal church.

Ya'll remember they used to play tapes backwards
?

I was just thinking about that. :lol: Like damn, is something hidden deep down in the track gonna take over my brain while i listen to "Single Ladies" or "Heartless"? :scared:

send it to me when you find it. wow a damn mess. I didn't watch the awards(hell i don't watch any award shows), I only read about the "Kanye" incident so I wasn't sure about the visual of the set you were talkin bout.

What tha?????
Please share that email!

I think I may have deleted a few weeks ago when I was cleaning my email. :lol: I'mma get my friend to send it to me again.

Jennifer Hudson and her family getting killed... It's set up to make it seem like normal circumstances... but it ain't...

Left -Eye....

I've even heard Aaliyah (for Damon Dash) and AJ (for Kandi). :what:

Left -Eye....

Chris Brown really fugged up with that Rhianna issue... He ain't upset about the break-up at all... he is more upset about his status now amongst the music industry elite.... All of this goes even back to Quincy Jones....

I think I may have deleted a few weeks ago when I was cleaning my email. :lol: I'mma get my friend to send it to me again.

I've even heard Aaliyah (for Damon Dash) and AJ (for Kandi). :what:

i've heard all of these stories; kanye west's mom; she just happen to die when getting lipsuction which is done all the time on folks in big cities; and yall know it just wasnt no coincidence Michael Jackson died. esp if you seen THis Is it and seen him dancing around that whole time. Why you think all those doctors and nurses said he was sickly and frail at the time of his death which was a damn lie cause cant do sickly frail person move like he moved

Left -Eye....

Man, I kid you not, me and a friend of mines were talkin bout that over Thanksgiving. We were deep in a spiritual convo and somehow we started talkin about/trying to figure out the truth about Satan being over the choir in heaven, and the sayings of him being drenched in jewels...ie bling. And the irony if all of it were true about the music industry. Then the convo shifted to about the deaths in the industry, Aaliyah, Left Eye, and so forth, and whether is was coincidence, ironic, or whatever. Interesting.

I guess I don't buy into all this stuff. LOL. Controversy sells. Always have.

Some folks live tragic lives even if they are not in the business. I just wonder why the music industry is picked to be that one folks associate devil worship.

Do the TV and Movie stars have to sacrifice something as well? I mean is ole Clint Eastwood sacrificing something or a devil worshipper? Steven Spielberg, Ron Howard, Will Smith..... Oprah......etc......

I think it is just become vogue over the decades to say certain music folks are into it. Maybe some are.

LOL @ spinning records backwards. I did a Prince song like that from the Around the World in a Day Album back in day. I remember it saying "How are you, I am fine because I know the Lord is Coming soon" then you hear him saying ha ha ha ha. I guess I took it as being not that bad.

Left -Eye....

Knowing a few people in that family, I have to humbly disagree with this one.

I guess I don't buy into all this stuff. LOL. Controversy sells. Always have.

Some folks live tragic lives even if they are not in the business. I just wonder why the music industry is picked to be that one folks associate devil worship.

Do the TV and Movie stars have to sacrifice something as well? I mean is ole Clint Eastwood sacrificing something or a devil worshipper? Steven Spielberg, Ron Howard, Will Smith..... Oprah......etc......

I think it is just become vogue over the decades to say certain music folks are into it. Maybe some are.

LOL @ spinning records backwards. I did a Prince song like that from the Around the World in a Day Album back in day. I remember it saying "How are you, I am fine because I know the Lord is Coming soon" then you hear him saying ha ha ha ha. I guess I took it as being not that bad.

co-sign

Ya'll can have all of this conspiracy crap. If you look hard enough, you can try to tie everything together. I really don't have a favorite artist, so I don't get too wrapped up into all of that crap. I wouldn't let a rapper or singer influence me to do anything.

I wouldn't let a rapper or singer influence me to do anything.

I would hope not.....if you are strong minded, then of course you would never let lyrics/artists influence you like that. :tup:

But I still say to just be careful. U just never know these days......hell, Satan comes in ALL forms. :smh:

Maybe you sacrafice time with your family, friends, your personel life, and your perception..since people might think you sacrafice bodies because you are rich. lol

I don't get caught up in all this, only thing I can say is money changes folks. Does it make them sacrafice lambs, bodies, and join cults? I dont know..but im sure thier values change..while greed and aarogance takes in.

I would hope not.....if you are strong minded, then of course you would never let lyrics/artists influence you like that. :tup:

But I still say to just be careful. U just never know these days......hell, Satan comes in ALL forms. :smh:

He can come all he want, I know i'm protected by the blood of Jesus. :tup: And music is surely his forte, so this is his form. I just find it interesting that all this is supposed to be so, cause some of it I wasn't aware of. I aint worried in the least bit. I have to agree with DGTM. When your faith is strong in the right place, you don't worry about things like that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man black folks smoke more weed, drank more liquor and party more than any one else, then get up on Sunday Morning and go to church, cry, fall out and leave the parking lot playing Pop that coochie. :lol:

Man black folks smoke more weed, drank more liquor and party more than any one else, then get up on Sunday Morning and go to church, cry, fall out and leave the parking lot playing Pop that coochie. :lol:
~Fell the fcuk out~
:lmao:

~________~

Telling on yourself, ain't you? :lol:

Back