Hey Gram....

😂....You win 1 game after umteen years and your are world beaters! We gave it away. Our fault. We will take that one. You will see the G again for the Championship Game this Spring. You will not win the rematch! Enjoy it this one for now.
Man, save dat shit!! We beat yall asses. Those sorry ass drunk refs save yall from a more embarrassing moment. Yall sorry as uck! Go play with some other SWAC teams that's on yall level, cause you all are not on OURS.

He is from Desoto. I am not sure how Hendricks and his staff got him.
Whaaat, he from up the street from me, that's how they got him Deion lives down the road from me so that's how they got him. Desoto beat Deion's team down in HS, so he probably said, gotta get that guy now it makes sense.

Hey Grumbling!! @The Founder @ER the Grambling Man @GSUperTiger

If yall want to see us kick yall ass again, it will be televised tomorrow on ESPNU @ 8:30 ET. I mean, how many times can you all get to watch us kick your ass 2 twice in a week? It will be our pleasure to highlight this ass kicking again, so the WHOLE WORLD 🌎 can see how yall trash ass refs tried to steal the game from us.

But anyway, my anger management therapist said I should let some things go. I told her she must never got stood up by some Muscle Milk babies before. Anyway, just giving yall a heads up on the 2nd showing of the ass kicking.

I remember telling him that I thought he had the makings of a NEXT LEVEL Player last year and just stay focused and work hard in the Classroom and Weight Room! I think he's just warming up!!!
That's good stuff, Mace.

He balled out but the mental lapse caught up in emotionalism has to be controlled.

He, like too many others, got caught up in the emotionalism w/ the very untimely 15 yd unsportsmanlike on the spike/taunt.

I have noticed a very disturbing trend where too many young men are caught up in the celebratory foolishness as if they never scored a TD before or laid a big hit on someone. Very, very odd, imho. And even more odd that coaching staffs, too many, are not checking that behavior early. In a tight game, those silly mistakes can easily cost one a W.

Last edited:
Hey Grumbling!! @The Founder @ER the Grambling Man @GSUperTiger

If yall want to see us kick yall ass again, it will be televised tomorrow on ESPNU @ 8:30 ET. I mean, how many times can you all get to watch us kick your ass 2 twice in a week? It will be our pleasure to highlight this ass kicking again, so the WHOLE WORLD 🌎 can see how yall trash ass refs tried to steal the game from us.

But anyway, my anger management therapist said I should let some things go. I told her she must never got stood up by some Muscle Milk babies before. Anyway, just giving yall a heads up on the 2nd showing of the ass kicking.

just sad... look at ‘em smh

A050CAF8-E157-4CB6-9DE9-9F2D128DD34D.jpeg

Back