Hey Gram....

Alien head might not last past 2021 at this rate.... po fobbs
Umm Fobbs record speaks for it's self remember 07 when jsu won the swac then 08 nothing come on. Don't act like gsu is terrible when fobbs had winning seasons jsu win two games and they think they're god come on now. Don't forget.When gsu lose here come ppl out the wood work.

Alien head might not last past 2021 at this rate.... po fobbs
Ppl been saying poor JSU for years so stop that. Remember 2011. Anything can happen!!! 2014-2019 gsu had great teams they lose two games now and they're bad come on congrats jsu won two games ok. Cool. But don't act as jsu been a top team.

Ppl been saying poor JSU for years so stop that. Remember 2011. Anything can happen!!! 2014-2019 gsu had great teams they lose two games now and they're bad come on congrats jsu won two games ok. Cool. But don't act as jsu been a top team.
That’s the thing it’s been since 2016.... y’all aren’t the team y’all use to be and it’s not grams west no more... JSU is the future whether you like it or not... we took our 7 years losing for this moment... go regroup in the hall of greatness with that what was argument that’s the problem with Gram now.

That’s the thing it’s been since 2016.... y’all aren’t the team y’all use to be and it’s not grams west no more... JSU is the future whether you like it or not... we took our 7 years losing for this moment... go regroup in the hall of greatness with that what was argument that’s the problem with Gram now.
What you mean like it or not idc that doesn't effect me. Good job jsu finally ok good job!!! That doesn't effect me at all. I could care less. But don't sit here and act as jsu is perfect no. Mighty funny you are good for being quiet when your team as losing but y'all win two games and you back at it come on now. No team is perfect you should know that best

What you mean like it or not idc that doesn't effect me. Good job jsu finally ok good job!!! That doesn't effect me at all. I could care less. But don't sit here and act as jsu is perfect no. Mighty funny you are good for being quiet when your team as losing but y'all win two games and you back at it come on now. No team is perfect you should know that best
Negative. Been here even we sucked ask your leader founders... 😂😂 and had the same energy.

Problem with gram? So jsu beat gsu so now gsu has a problem dude stop you can tell when folks not use to winning they go trying call out other schools dude stop the bs. Y'all beat two teams and y'all the best all of a sudden ? Onw bad season song hurt gram ...gram is. Known for. Bouncing back.

Problem with gram? So jsu beat gsu so now gsu has a problem dude stop you can tell when folks not use to winning they go trying call out other schools dude stop the bs. Y'all beat two teams and y'all the best all of a sudden ? Onw bad season song hurt gram ...gram is. Known for. Bouncing back.
I grew up watching 80s JSU and comegy early 2000s... been awhile but use to winning I very much am ? Lol I just bring the same energy y’all have when JSU losing and y’all want to let us know big fella... tell coach to stop saying “sideshow” he 0-2 when he bring that term up.

I grew up watching 80s JSU and comegy early 2000s... been awhile but use to winning I very much am ? Lol I just bring the same energy y’all have when JSU losing and y’all want to let us know big fella... tell coach to stop saying “sideshow” he 0-2 when he bring that term up.
Who is y'all I'm speaking in general. Btw not gsu first time being 0-2.

Back