HBCUSports NCAA Basketball Challenge

LOL!!! If he had not lost the ball, he would've been in great position to score.
I started watching that game late in the 2nd half and Yale was up by 12. Baylor made a serious run. And Yale looked very SWACish at the end. LMAO@the Yale guy airballing a free throw that could've iced the game.

damn, I had those bums all the way to the Elite Eight. :mad:

Purdue was a fraud this year. My Big Ten was weak in basketball.

oh well, this is all but over. And so is my bracket. damn michigan state. I picked them to win the tourney. o_O I should've known not to trust the Little 10.

btw, Mid Tn got some ballers on that team!

You can trust the Big Ten normally in Basketball. But I said all year the Big Ten was weaker this year than normal. My Buckeyes didn't even make the tourney. LOL.

Kansas and UNC are the only BLUEBLOOD programs that seriously legit this year.

You can trust the Big Ten normally in Basketball. But I said all year the Big Ten was weaker this year than normal. My Buckeyes didn't even make the tourney. LOL.

Kansas and UNC are the only BLUEBLOOD programs that seriously legit this year.
Interesting that Florida plays Ohio State in the NIT next.

Michigan State, Baylor and West Virginia hurt me. At least I got a 5-12 game with UALR winning.

Michigan State!!!

1917517_10153559365322831_5039065177993130335_n.jpg

I recant my previous Texas A&M post due to seeing one of THE most wildest and craziest endings in all my life. I'm still trying to understand how the hell Northern Iowa lost.

I recant my previous Texas A&M post due to seeing one of THE most wildest and craziest endings in all my life. I'm still trying to understand how the hell Northern Iowa lost.
LOL....I watched it till the end. I missed the ending of the Xavier/Wisconsin game though...

Biggest choke job that I've ever seen in the NCAA tournament.

Back