HBCUSports NCAA Basketball Challenge

Fresh off another win for me in the bowl challenge, I see yall must be running scared now. After all these years of me winning, I don't much blame yall though. ummm, Mumford, where you at? Bulldog 23, if you sced, say you sced. DCG, what about you, to make this somewhat competitive, you can even do 5 entries again (lol) and this time, you can combine all your points. LOL

Fresh off another win for me in the bowl challenge, I see yall must be running scared now. After all these years of me winning, I don't much blame yall though. ummm, Mumford, where you at? Bulldog 23, if you sced, say you sced. DCG, what about you, to make this somewhat competitive, you can even do 5 entries again (lol) and this time, you can combine all your points. LOL
MH my man. You know good and well I LET you win Bowl Mania.;) Have to give you cats a nibble e'ry now and then or nobody would wanna play. Don't worry. I'm in this thang. You just make sure to come correct.:cool:

Look man, you didn't defeat me dammit! They allowed you to be tied with me for 1st. I am tired of folks around here giving you the people's title. Lol

Anyway, I am about to bring the heat on all of y'all like I did in the Bowl Challenge! I did 2 bowl entires and finished 1st and 3rd. (Thanks to the whack 1st place tie.)

The Champ is here!
The Champ is here!
The Champ is here!
The Champ is here!

I guess this will be like previous years, with me in contention the first weekend, then all of a sudden having stuff fall apart the 2nd weekend. lol

We've always done 2 entries...
You know I know that....and the general consensus has always been that those that have to use more than 2 entries are just______, well they don't trust themselves. LOL!

Anyways....Let's do this!

Last edited:

I was able to watch the Baylor game. LOL at ole dude trying to do a crossover and losing the ball when they still had a chance to win. It's just like that in the heat of the moment.

I was able to watch the Baylor game. LOL at ole dude trying to do a crossover and losing the ball when they still had a chance to win. It's just like that in the heat of the moment.
I hope he wasn't a senior, he's going to have to live with that one for a while.

LOL!!! If he had not lost the ball, he would've been in great position to score.
I started watching that game late in the 2nd half and Yale was up by 12. Baylor made a serious run. And Yale looked very SWACish at the end. LMAO@the Yale guy airballing a free throw that could've iced the game.

number 1 said:
Thanks a lot Purdue!!!!
damn, I had those bums all the way to the Elite Eight. :mad:

Back