HBCU Sports Live: Deion Sanders arrives at Jackson State, named new head football coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hate from me. I just wish that the whole swac can upgrade. And the Swac never hurt for skill players but we get killed in the trenches whenever we play out of conference

Agreed bro. We've been going after mostly linemen especially on the defensive side the past few weeks. Skill positions are a lock

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No hate from me. I just wish that the whole swac can upgrade. And the Swac never hurt for skill players but we get killed in the trenches whenever we play out of conference
You done said a mouthful. That’s always the problem. Never could win in the trenches. That’s why Grambling was so damn good in what 16 I think.

Kincade was the reason. Take him out out and they had 3 losses
He wasn’t banging against Arizona and other schools. He was the commander but their lines that year were amazing. I’m hoping we get back to that. SWAC always have kept skill players.

He wasn’t banging against Arizona and other schools. He was the commander but their lines that year were amazing. I’m hoping we get back to that. SWAC always have kept skill players.

Man, if Kincaid would have played the entire game Grambling would have won that game and Arizona would have NEVER got back in it.....LOL That game is a textbook case of why Kinkaid was a difference-maker.

1602894202923.png

Man, if Kincaid would have played the entire game Grambling would have won that game and Arizona would have NEVER got back in it.....LOL That game is a textbook case of why Kinkaid was a difference-maker.

View attachment 10825
They were in that game because of their lines lol. Of course he was a difference maker at QB. Y’all fail to realize that you don’t beat a power 5 team without a line. If Grambling lines were trash they would have never even been that close. They dominated everyone up front that year plus kincade.

They were in that game because of their lines lol. Of course he was a difference maker at QB. Y’all fail to realize that you don’t beat a power 5 team without a line. If Grambling lines were trash they would have never even been that close. They dominated everyone up front that year plus kincade.
Look at the SCG 2016
Grambling O line was decent but not good. Folks were scared to blitz him because he had the legs to make you pay. He was halfway hurt against Alcorn and was getting sacked left and right. He brought them down from 17-0 to win 27-20. Jonathan Williams was the same way but he can be forced to make mistakes

Who is y'all? I didn't say anything about Grambling's line. What I addressed is your comment, "He wasn’t banging against Arizona." Are those not your words? That is a patently false statement (clean version).....lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who is y'all? I didn't say anything about Grambling's line. What I addressed is your comment, "He wasn’t banging against Arizona." Are those not your words? That is a patently false statement (clean version).....lol
Banging as in the trenches (d-line/o-line)

Banging as in the trenches (d-line/o-line)

There are a few games that really irk the hell out of me. That Arizona game is one of them. Of course, you can't do much about injuries, but Kinkaid was playing a magnificent/brilliant game before he was sidelined. And then his backup came in and started turning the ball over. The S.U./McNeese game is another one that gets under my skin. I am so tired of the "we should have or could have" storylines. It's time for us to get some out of conference and big wins. There are a few more but will leave it alone.

There are a few games that really irk the hell out of me. That Arizona game is one of them. Of course, you can't do much about injuries, but Kinkaid was playing a magnificent/brilliant game before he was sidelined. And then his backup came in and started turning the ball over. The S.U./McNeese game is another one that gets under my skin. I am so tired of the "we should have or could have" storylines. It's time for us to get some out of conference and big wins. There are a few more but will leave it alone.
It’s too many of them. SU and Alcorn had no business losing to McNeese

SU/Alcorn vs mcneese. SU vs ull. Gram vs la tech. JSU/Alcorn vs usm. PV vs rice/shsu round 2 when they were ranked #3 fcs/nicholls st/uofh. Gram vs arizona.

Those really left a bad taste in my mouth that I still have yet to recover from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back