xxx
There is definitely some talent on that roster. I am looking for JSU to be in the title game in 17 or 18.

Finally there is. Comegy recruited for immediate success so after that '13 season our talent dropped tremendously followed by 2 years of mediocre recruiting. I think '18 is the year but anything is possible with how the east has been. We will be much improved for sure

I am a fan of the way Rick Comedy finds hidden treasures in recruiting trails. Valley has signed a few kids that aren't an Itta Bena norm since he has been around, but the results on the field haven't been up to par. I really want to see what the off season brings for Valley.

One thing is for sure, Slade "Tebow II"Jarman needs to be the starting QB in week 1. I really thought Bray was going to be better than he showed. Comegy needs to bring in some JUCO lineman and WR's to attempt to get his offensive unit going.

Not to be an ass here... but what kind of hashtag is #DontBeLast ... that's a nightmare of a hashtag if you ask me.

"We might be losing, but we're not losing them all! Just remember: #DontBeLast"

I have no idea what these people are doing.

Back