I SEE you PV!!!!!! ~Snickering~;)

C3X9t1IVcAAAtMm.jpg

$20????? And to think I was tripping with PV charging $10........
Food and drinks, you can't beat that price. I liked it better when it was off campus. That $20 use to include all you can drink beer also lol, as the local Budweiser company donated drinks. Now we have a cash bar. The doors opened at 1 that year, remember taking off work that day. I will just say when they got around to showing film on the recruits, the majority of the room was loaded lmao.

Looks like su & stu are replacing half of their team with all these signees...

Not at all Frat. We still have a lot of returning players. We only lose a handful of starters. But Coach Berry and Big Worm are fortifying the important areas. The Trenches. Our new Defensive coaches are finally able to bring their type of DLs and LBs in this year.

You got to have quality depth. We will lose more Srs after next season than we did this year. So in essence, we are prepping for life after Austin Howard, Danny Johnson, Randall Menard, Aaron Tiller, Kentavious Preston etc. That guys will be Srs this coming year.

Not at all Frat. We still have a lot of returning players. We only lose a handful of starters. But Coach Berry and Big Worm are fortifying the important areas. The Trenches. Our new Defensive coaches are finally able to bring their type of DLs and LBs in this year.

You got to have quality depth. We will lose more Srs after next season than we did this year. So in essence, we are prepping for life after Austin Howard, Danny Johnson, Randall Menard, Aaron Tiller, Kentavious Preston etc. That guys will be Srs this coming year.

I don't think he realize the percentage of these that are PWO's.

I don't think he realize the percentage of these that are PWO's.

Yep. Kids with good grades that will get academic money. Smart way to do so. Once some kids leave next year, they will get those available scholarships.

Dang man I'll be glad when AH leaves. I nicknamed him QA (Quiet Assassin) because what he does isn't flashy but got dangit he manages the HELL out of that offense through the years. :( Damn!

Things I'm thankful for going into the fall:

SU's arTillery and Mr Quinn are gone.
GSU's Mr Kelley is gone along w 3 of their starting OL.

Dang man I'll be glad when AH leaves. I nicknamed him QA (Quiet Assassin) because what he does isn't flashy but got dangit he manages the HELL out of that offense through the years. :( Damn!

Things I'm thankful for going into the fall:

SU's arTillery and Mr Quinn are gone.
GSU's Mr Kelley is gone along w 3 of their starting OL.

We got some fellas ready to step in place for those great players. As long as our OL keep opening holes. You and I could run through them. LOL. Profit will be the next great SU RB. There is competition at the spot big time too. We will see who steps up to take Quinn place. I usually never worry about WR at SU. We will miss his kick return ability. Although Danny Johnson aint no slouch at doing that either.

Back