HBCU Football Recruiting Rankings

It is a new day

Band never went anywhere.......well except to Los Angeles back in February.

It was reported that they were on suspension.
They will be ready come Fall 09 as usual.

Now will AAMU football be worth anything in 09 or will yall allow JSU to continue to own the EAST......now that is the question.:D

I don't know about JSU, but we will be playing in the SCG in 2009. JSU will be only beat the cupcakes they are playing this year If they are lucky.

You will not need to worry about SU until you see us on your schedule. :lol:
Somebody might remember that the series ended with AAMU winning. But I can recall JROCK saying that SU never lose homecoming.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now will AAMU football be worth anything in 09 or will yall allow JSU to continue to own the EAST......now that is the question.:D

As long as Comegy is at JSU, we are guaranteed to win the EAST 90% of time. We got it covered for 2009 and 2010.

I thought Bama State would be ranked a little higher than that, but I pretty much agree with these rankings. :tup:

I put little to no stock in these rankings. It seems they pretty much use the "what FCS schools recruited you" method or the VERY flawed rankings of rivals. The guys he mentioned in the blurb about ASU, were not, IMO, the headliners of our class.

carry on.....

It is a new day

Well MD, you can always ask Plow Dog......his son can tell ya what's going on with the Juke. And you should no better than to believe what is reported by the newspaper. They never came back to report the real decision.

As for losing HC..........our fans have so much fun during those games they probably forgot we even lost. HC aint a good measuring stick. We will go back to kicking AAMUs arse in 2010. Your coach done retired just like Pete.:lol:

I put little to no stock in these rankings. It seems they pretty much use the "what FCS schools recruited you" method or the VERY flawed rankings of rivals. The guys he mentioned in the blurb about ASU, were not, IMO, the headliners of our class.

carry on.....

MH, I agree. Having one or two stellar athletes on a team means nothing. When we played Howard and UAPB, they at time had the top one or two HBCU athletes but the rest of the SUCKED so it did them no good. Unless you have a decent level of talent across the board to give you AT LEAST a good first string with some reliable back-ups, having the top corner in the SWAC does not mean anything.

Back