HBCU Football Recruiting Rankings

Right, I don't follow Grambling football. I got better things to do. All I have to worry about is MY team taking care of THEIR business....not what sorry azz *ram is doing. Seriously (Thanks MH)! JSU is taking home the gold in 2009.

Well stop making assumptions that continue to make you look stupid! Comment on your own program and i won't even entertain your last statement because i here the mess every year lol!:lol:

and we play 5 of the teams ranked in the top 10. and we play Hampton, Jacksonville State, Tuskegee, and play Grambling twice in the SCG without good recruits.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
and we play 5 of the teams ranked in the top 10. and we play Hampton, Jacksonville State, Tuskegee, and play Grambling twice in the SCG without good recruits.

Are you trying to say that you all are honored to play these teams? Because this is the norm for Titans such as Southern University....

Stay out of GSU's bizz, worry about J State lol! Concern yourself with them! :lol:

You are the one who needs to be concerned. After you you have dominated this decade of SWAC football, you are STILL looking over your shoulder at a program that had to basically start over just 3 short years ago. This time 3 years ago, we didn't even have team. Ya'll in more trouble than you know.

Looking over shoulder! Surely you jest!:lol: The only teams i'm sure Broadway and staff are putting a main focus on are SCSU and Northwestern, those would be big wins for the program! Hell we beat up on JSU so much until it's natural so TP don't think of yourselves to highly! Broadway and staff philosophy is to take it one game at a time! So the G-Men will think about JSU the week of Sept19th if that makes you happy! :)

P.S. please stop making you and your JSU comrades look dumb with all these yearly assumptions! I'm tired of hearing the b_llsh!t from year to year! :upset:

Are you trying to say that you all are honored to play these teams? Because this is the norm for Titans such as Southern University....

as you know SU has an excuse for not playing us. In all fairness, I hate to bring this up but your budget will not allow you to play us because you need money to finish the 2009 season. You must play us next year and we can put some more arse whipping on you all.

MD, don't forget about this team:

Alabama A&M 11/7/2009 02:00 PM Prairie View, Texas

Is that a typo? Dude's name is Brenda Crawford? Other than that looks like a good pickup......

I don't think Brendan Crawford is no longer with the team... the backup I was referring to is Justin Higgins. Dude was two-time All-State QB but the D1's (LSU and others) wanted him as an outside linebacker. Gram, ULM, and SU wanted him as a qb...he decided to stay with the "home" school (although ULM is actually closer to his hometown).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I guess if you recruit "prop," you have to worry about that. lol (grades) Glad we don't have that problem.

Where's Black @? There's this RB out of the ATL year before last that Black saw play. Heard he's doing well in practice. :read:

Hey! Dont rub it in Panth, cause you just maybe surprised. LOL!!!

as you know SU has an excuse for not playing us. In all fairness, I hate to bring this up but your budget will not allow you to play us because you need money to finish the 2009 season. You must play us next year and we can put some more arse whipping on you all.

Translation: We are not begging S.U. to play us in 2009. We are so happy that a name brand school like The Great Southern U. will be on our schedule in 2010. We just may have a parade.....

:lol: :emlaugh:

Translation: We are not begging S.U. to play us in 2009. We are so happy that a name brand school like The Great Southern U. will be on our schedule in 2010. We just may have a parade.....

:lol: :emlaugh:

Will you have your band back by 2010? :D

Will you have your band back by 2010? :D

Band never went anywhere.......well except to Los Angeles back in February.

They will be ready come Fall 09 as usual.

Now will AAMU football be worth anything in 09 or will yall allow JSU to continue to own the EAST......now that is the question.:D

You will not need to worry about SU until you see us on your schedule. :lol:

Back