UAPB @ AAMU
PV @ TxSU
JSU @ Alcorn

1/8

UAPB @ Alabama State
Valley @ AAMU
Grambling @ Alcorn
JSU @ Southern

If we can get at least 4,000 in H&PE with most of the dorms closed ... that's good enough attendance for the PV game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Is there a way to watch and/or listen to the Southern vs Grambling Men's Basketball via the internet for those of us a significant distance away, particularly out of state? I'm listening to KGRM 91.5 FM currently (GSU campus station) and it is playing music.

Is there a way to watch and/or listen to the Southern vs Grambling Men's Basketball via the internet for those of us a significant distance away, particularly out of state? I'm listening to KGRM 91.5 FM currently (GSU campus station) and it is playing music.

I remember trying to listen to the TSU game when it was in Grambling and had zero luck. Grambling is a football school and only cares about football, basketball isn't a priority as reflected in their records.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
try gojagsports

Alcorn 55 JSU 60 F

Alabama State 55 MVSU 45 2H 3:45

Southern 64 Grambling 52 2H 8:06

AAMU 24 UAPB 29 1H 4:17

Southern 73 Grambling 65 2H 1:16

AAMU 35 UAPB 45 2H 17:05

Alabama State 63 MVSU 46 F

Alcorn 55 JSU 60 F

AAMU 52 UAPB 57 2H 7:30

Southern 80 Grambling 69 F

Alabama State 63 MVSU 46 F