HBCU Basketball Scores - Conference Play 1/6-1/8

As many times we have rammed it down their throat, not only he has SU on the brain 24/7/365, he is beginning to taste SU.

Last edited:

Lol he play through most injuries though. Him and our leading scorer Chace Franklin are both out and delicate as fukk lol. Next man up

Yea, I expect Jesse Love and Mo Rivers to be our Leaders on the floor now with Daughtry and maybe the Freshman Howard playing bigger roles.

Yea, I expect Jesse Love and Mo Rivers to be our Leaders on the floor now with Daughtry and maybe the Freshman Howard playing bigger roles.

Julian is finally showing up, I was concerned for a while because of how good he played before transferring in. I got Mo, Bolden, and Jefferies as the leaders. Chace should be back by months end. Hopefully Paris gets good news tomorrow and it's not a broken ankle otherwise that's at least 6 weeks to heal. We got a lot of young talent that can and will have to step up until others heal. Still haven't heard the status on Dontellius and Charles Taylor

I'm going to take the high road, congrats Jackson State men on your win, and congrats to our Lady Jags for defending the home court.

Naw 22 is the preseason DPOTY. He just got back a few games ago. Paris is number 5, our best defensive player and most scrappy in my opinion and 2nd leading scorer

As long as yall got 22.... yall will be aight lol

Official Attendance: 5,128

39597138311_955a5d5079_z.jpg

38701183985_6794b09404_z.jpg

Back