HBCU Basketball: Out of Conference Slate Through 12/31

Was just there for a 1st cuzzo's funeral Sat prior. I was slightly tickled as some of Hawk's childhood friends stood up and walked their big pulpwood hauling asses to the front to speak on their childhood memories lol. There's a L-O-T of NATURAL God-blessed talent in that area.
Naturally strong.

My condolence on ur loss

Naturally strong.

My condolence on ur loss

Thanks man. Cuz passed in DeSoto so they brought him home for the burial since Nacog is where he was born and reared.

I'm still slightly tripping on how LARGE and strong some of his HS classmates/homeboys looked. I asked each of them to give me their # so I can reach out to their kids, if they had any in jr hs/hs. lol :D There's a LOT of talent in that Center/Tenaha/Longview corridor. I thought we grew the original pulpwood haulers big out in these woods.... man.....

Valley looks like they may compete by conference time. i remember Strib would give us hell. There are still shooters in Mississippi.

Alabama A&M womens basketball team has a nice lead against FAMU in the 4th. They will be the third SWAC team to beat FAMU in basketball this season if they pull off the W. First two teams are Valley & Alcorn

Valley looks like they may compete by conference time. i remember Strib would give us hell. There are still shooters in Mississippi.

I hope so. Michael Green is leading the SWAC in scoring. Very efficient player who will get his 7-14 and 19-20 points a game

It's the other players that hopefully will step up once conference player starts. Hunter's son is second on the team in scoring but he is not efficient at all. Kimble (local JUCO player) has had double doubles in back to back games and Lyons (JUCO) is an athletic 4. Alston (freshman) is a football player turned basketball player at 6'5 that can play 3-5

Hmmm, gonna have to do a little research on him!

Yea, hes a baller.
Plus Tristan leads the Swac in scoring. With Roland, Tristan, Jayveous, Venji, and Jonas we have some guys that shoot.

Last edited:
AAMU is leading UNA in this game

Gotta love how over 200 people are watching the game on Youtube and most of them are betters who bet on UNA covering lol

Back