HBCU Basketball: Out of Conference Slate Through 12/31

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lady Panthers blew this game in the 4th qtr. They had the lead for most of the game and then went ice cold in the 4th and let the Gators go ahead and win the game.

1575604919641.png

Florida Coach:
QUOTABLES
Head Coach
Cam Newbauer
Overall thoughts on the game…
"Hats off to Prairie View, they played really really hard and made it difficult for us. They created a lot of tough situations for us tonight, but this is exactly why we played the game to gain experience playing on the road in different environments.

Lady Panthers blew this game in the 4th qtr. They had the lead for most of the game and then went ice cold in the 4th and let the Gators go ahead and win the game.

View attachment 9143

Florida Coach:
QUOTABLES
Head Coach
Cam Newbauer
Overall thoughts on the game…
"Hats off to Prairie View, they played really really hard and made it difficult for us. They created a lot of tough situations for us tonight, but this is exactly why we played the game to gain experience playing on the road in different environments.
THATS still a good showing!.... I hate the 4 quarters!!! Go back to 2 halves.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nacogdoches(Oldest Town in Texas) and the home of The East Tex Tiger.

Was just there for a 1st cuzzo's funeral Sat prior. I was slightly tickled as some of Hawk's childhood friends stood up and walked their big pulpwood hauling asses to the front to speak on their childhood memories lol. There's a L-O-T of NATURAL God-blessed talent in that area.

SWAC basketball has outperformed football and volleyball with out of conference quality Division I wins already! There's several ones I can mention on both sides (Men & Women) ... Lamar, ULM, Southeastern, Rice, Hawaii, UTSA, NW St.

Our highest quality sports are basketball and baseball ... we get the most national respect for those two and that's it.

Last edited:
Back