HBCU Basketball: November 27 - December 3

Oakland is a legit mid-major DI program.

The Oakland Golden Grizzlies are the men's basketball team that represent Oakland University in Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States. The school's team competes in the Horizon League and plays their home games at the Athletics Center O'rena. Wikipedia

Arena/Stadium: Athletics Center O'rena
Division: Division I (NCAA)
Head coach: Greg Kampe
I know Oak-town is legit. But since txSU is the only team with a shot of becoming a legit mid-major, txsu has to come with the intensity as if this was Syracuse. I expect to see at least 1 win from tx su agnst oaktown, toledo, or wyoming.

Somebody has to step up. Coming close dont help anything.

Our loss of Coach Marsh to bama A & M is killing us. We/ TSU will probably win the conference but this defense is horrible so I am not booking NCAA tourney tickets. I Alabama A &M fires coach Marsh.

Our loss of Coach Marsh to bama A & M is killing us. We/ TSU will probably win the conference but this defense is horrible so I am not booking NCAA tourney tickets. I Alabama A &M fires coach Marsh.

I was thinking the same thing while watching this game. Oakland is winning 92-87 with 22 seconds left

Grambling won because GT tipped the ball into their own basketball to give the Tigers the lead lol

First win over a D1 school (other than a HBCU) since 2010

Back