Valley trails Utah State 33-28 at the half. Lead most of the game but some bone headed plays the last couple of minutes let them get the lead.

1 FG in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd Half. They went on a 30-6 run and it got out of hand like that

73-41 (Under 8 minutes remaining)

The Jags are playing Duke pretty close ... down by 2 with 7 minutes left in the first half. Airing live on ESPN3

Final 78-61 Duke wins.

My oldest wasted no time telling me the final score. She said she wondered how many points SU would put up against a "certain SWAC school" when conference play starts.

I told her I been tired of her school.

A&T Men’s Basketball team beat the CITADEL BY 19 wednesday and Jacksonville by 8 on road Saturday. They already matched their win total of 2016.

A&T Men’s Basketball team beat the CITADEL BY 19 wednesday and Jacksonville by 8 on road Saturday. They already matched their win total of 2016.
I don't know what their schedule looked like last year but facing off against mid and lower major teams is a strategy most of the teams in our conference should employ. would help in building a program for the middle and bottom of the conference. it helps the southern and tx so by increasing conference rpi and gets them out of the 16 seed.
you can't build a program with dollars from another school's fans. Once you've built something you can take it to the next level that way, a la gonzaga.

Back