HBCU Basketball: January 16-18

Jose Rodriguez was in foul trouble so heavily that he only played 10 min? He's our 2nd leading scorer during conference.

Jose Rodriguez was in foul trouble so heavily that he only played 10 min? He's our 2nd leading scorer during conference.

Our 1st and 2nd leading scorer plus our starting pg all were in foul trouble. 5, 4, 4 fouls respectively. They all had to sit. Yall were 10-15 in the 1st half and we were 4-7. Foul trouble hurt us way more than y'all.

Alcorn and grambling seems to be playing good conference ball.sTu is the team to beat. JSU and SU might be fighting for 2nd. Valley is no slouch. I'm not sure what's going on with the bamas. I expected both to be Tops in the Swac especially aamu with Tabb. Still early though and anything can happen

I doubt it. I'm sure they'll avoid that 1st half fiasco they had tonight that kept y'all at the charity stripe. A 25-21 jsu lead turned into a 41-29 tsu hole.

Our 1st and 2nd leading scorer plus our starting pg all were in foul trouble. 5, 4, 4 fouls respectively. They all had to sit. Yall were 10-15 in the 1st half and we were 4-7. Foul trouble hurt us way more than y'all.

Damn, THE in here lying again?

What our women team is doing is perhaps even more amazing than our men team. Three players that would be the # 1 or #2 player on any team in the SWAC are no longer playing. Another player that was our most complete post player is also not playing.

What our women team is doing is perhaps even more amazing than our men team. Three players that would be the # 1 or #2 player on any team in the SWAC are no longer playing. Another player that was our most complete post player is also not playing.

Now this is true.

ESPN 30 for 30 should do a segment on our ladies team picking up from last year's final conference game to this year's hoisting the conference championship trophy.

We lost our entire assistant coaching staff.
Head coach had her baby in October.
Lost major players to transferring/injuries.

Now this is true.

ESPN 30 for 30 should do a segment on our ladies team picking up from last year's final conference game to this year's hoisting the conference championship trophy.

We lost our entire assistant coaching staff.
Head coach had her baby in October.
Lost major players to transferring/injuries.

Man, they don't even know.

2 years ago a fan runs on the court it's an automatic technical foul as that is what happened at tsu

Fan at Grambling does the same thing and runs back on it after people tell him no and referees do not call anything

And the sTu guy was photographing with permission....just got a bit over zealous

And your point is.....?

Back