HBCU Basketball: January 16-18

Heck No.. the biggest lead y'all had was 20 while Franklin and Collins were in foul trouble for us
As long as a relatively fair game is called TSU walks away with the W AND THE WHOLE BENCH gets to play.

I tried to tell you dummies....the come back was only after our guys lost interest.

Expect the same result by a larger margin when you come to 3rd Wards H&PE Arena.

I tried to tell you dummies....the come back was only after our guys lost interest.

The comeback had nothing to do with lost interest. We merely put our shooters that were in foul trouble back into the game. That lead y'all had was pretty much built in the 1st half from the charity stripe. Good game nonetheless. Y'all will be tough to beat

Alcorn 93
Valley 87 (3 OT)

This game should have never went to the first OT let alone 3. If you watched the game and saw that last sequence you know what I'm talking about...

Alcorn 93
Valley 87 (3 OT)

This game should have never went to the first OT let alone 3. If you watched the game and saw that last sequence you know what I'm talking about...

.....yeah,there was a lot that I saw starting with the women game.

2 years ago a fan runs on the court it's an automatic technical foul as that is what happened at tsu

Fan at Grambling does the same thing and runs back on it after people tell him no and referees do not call anything

2 years ago a fan runs on the court it's an automatic technical foul as that is what happened at tsu

Fan at Grambling does the same thing and runs back on it after people tell him no and referees do not call anything

Gram fans don't know any better. We did so we had to be penalized.

Great telecast Grambling, saw the link on facebook while I was out and was able to watch some of the game on my phone thru your youtube channel.

Back